Jonah Marais; Has it Dimmed?

You and Jonah have been married for nine years and are parents to three beautiful girls.

The 7-year-old twins on the left: Ivy Nichole and Ava Danielle

Ivy Nichole and Ava Danielle.
The four year old on the right:
Rayna Alyece.

You were living in a large home in LA with Zach Herron and his newlywed Mrs. Herron. (Make up his wife's name, I'm using Z/W/N= Zach's Wife's Name.) Zach had been living with you and Jonah since you all had moved out of an apartment almost three years ago.  The house had plenty pf room and while Zach was still making some decisions on a house, he and his wife were living with you and Jonah's family. The band was still going strong and the other boys were thriving with their families as well.

One day you were cleaning the girls' toy room when Zach and Z/W/N ran past the room and straight to their bedroom, closing the door behind them. Your four year old was currently napping while you cleaned and Jonah had stayed upstairs after putting her down. After watching Zach and his wife sneak to their room, you began longing for the days when you and Jonah were that excited about spending intimate time with each other. How long had it been since you were able to have a private moment without fear of one of the kids disrupting? How long had it been since you had been on a date? You flashed back to your first year of marriage and the absolute bliss you were living in. Jonah was always a romantic and still was, but it was just different now. You loved him so much more to than you did back then, so why didn't you show it?

Then you realized that maybe he was feeling the same way. Was the spark gone? Or did it just dim a little bit? You were now on a mission. You needed to find your husband. You put aside the toys you were organizing and strode upstairs. You checked to see if Rain was still asleep and headed to your room. You opened the door to find your hubby laying in bed looking at his phone. You climbed into bed and cuddled up next to him. He didn't move his phone until you started kissing his neck.

Jonah: "Honey, what are you doing?"
You stop and prop yourself up on your elbow to look at him.

You: "I'm glad you asked

You: "I'm glad you asked."
You then lean down and kiss him on the lips and linger there for a minute. His hands come to cup your face. He hums into the kiss.
You: "I think that we have become too complacent with our marriage."
Jonah: "What do you mean?"
You: "I think that we don't show each other how much we love one another. I mean, I know I'm not nearly as affectionate as I used to be."
Jonah looks confused, but not upset.
Jonah: "Where did this come from? I mean I'm not disagreeing but what made you think about this?"
You looked down, almost shamefully.
You: "Well, Zach and Z/W/N just seem so eager and excited and it made me think about how we used to be that way. I miss that."
Jonah now props himself up and lifts your chin up so you meet his eyes.
Jonah: "I think that you are right. I don't think that we have taken enough time to enjoy being married since the girls came along."
He leans forward and kisses you passionately. You kiss him back. A few minutes later you pull away breathless.
You: "I love you Jonah."
Jonah: "I love you Y/N."

You never doubted the chemistry you had with your husband again. For the next forty years you were still in the honeymoon phase.