Zachary Levi; Production Assistant

You were a production assistant. You had been a PA ever since graduating college and working on low budget films. However, this was no such film, this was Shazam.

You had been hired on as a PA for the movie shortly after your friend was hired on as the Assistant Director. You two had become friends through working other movies together and you were flattered they thought of you for the position.

It wasn't long into filming when you first ran into some of the cast. You first ran into Asher. You literally bumped into him while answering a text from one of the producers about lunch. Asher was very kind about it and even apologized for not paying attention himself. What you didn't know was that he was already conspiring.

About three days into filming you were asked to retrieve Zach from his trailer.

You walked to his trailer and knocked. He opened the door and you were met with a very handsome Zachary Levi.

You: "Oh, hello

You: "Oh, hello." You put your hair behind your ear as you say. "You're needed on set."
Zach: "Hi. Ok."
He walks out of the trailer and back toward the set with you.
He puts his hands in his pockets.
Zach: "You must be Y/N."
You: "I'm sorry. Yes. I'm the PA, Y/N Y/L/N."
Zach: "I'm Z-"
You cut him off.
You: "Zachary Levi. Yes. I'm a big fan!"
Zach: "Wow! Really? That's cool because I'm a big fan of yours."
You look over at him confused.
Zach: "Oh.... Asher told me about you. Like he wouldn't shut up, plus the assistant director keeps going on about how great you are."
You nod. "Well that's nice of them to talk me up, but I'm just a PA, nothing huge."
Zach: "Are you kidding! You're like the glue that connects this all and makes it a working machine."
You: "Maybe. But without talented actors, like yoursef, my job would be worthless."
Zach: "You are too modest and very encouraging. But mainly, absolutely as nice as everyone says."
You look at him as you approach the set, "Thanks, Zach. I appreciate it."
You get a buzz and see that a producer needs you to set up a meeting.
You: "Hey, I've got to run." You start to deviate from where Zach was heading.
Zach: "Hey."
You look up from your phone.
Zach: "See you around?"
You nod. "Definitely."
Zach turns and says, "Good luck."
You turn and say, "Thank you."

A few weeks later you found yourself talking with Zach everyday at some point. Flirting here and there.

You had already been to Zach's trailer once today and here you are, at Zach's trailer, but this time by way of invitation to a 30 minute water break in between scenes.

You knock on his door. He comes to the door. This time in his Shazam costume. You gape your mouth open as this is the first time you've seen him with it on.
Zach looks at you and smiles. "I know right!"
You: "You look incredible."
Zach: "As do you."
You look down at your outfit:

You: "I was wearing this earlier

You: "I was wearing this earlier. Incredible is a little much."
Zach: "I meant what I said and I said what I meant. Just say thank you."
He waits.
You: "Thank you."
Zach steps aside.
Zach: "Why don't you come in and take a seat? I think we both deserve a break."
You had been sitting for ten minutes when the director called you. He needed you to make a call for transportation at the next filming venue.
Zach watched as you went into work mode. You made the few calls and wrote down details on your hand to remember to put in your schedule.

After you were finished on the phone you looked back to Zach.
You: "I'm so sorry. Even when I'm not working I'm working, but that was inconsiderate of me to occupy your trailer to make calls."
Zach smiles; it made you smile.
You: "What?"
Zach: "This may be a bit forward, but this costume is making my confidence go through the roof.... You're incredibly attractive, especially when you're working."
You look down and blush.
Zach: "Was that a mistake to say?" All confidence gone.
You clear your throat. "Not at all. In fact, I'm glad you said it."
Zach: "And may I ask why?"
You: "Because it gives me the confidence to say, you're awfully attractive yourself."
Zach: "Wait, are you flirting with me Y/N?" He smiles as he says it.
You: "And if I am?"
Zach: "I would say, you're succeeding."
You: "At what?"
Zach: "Turning me to mush."

You both stood and were walking slowly toward each other when your phone rings again. Ruining the moment. You sigh and look. It's the director again.
Zach: "Answer it."
You do. The director needed you right away to adjust the scheduling of some extras' scenes.
You hang up.
You: "I'm sorry, we'll have to finish that.... later."
Zach, without warning, grabs you and pulls you toward him. He connects your lips with his.

You close your eyes. And the world around you isn't there anymore. Just Zach and you. Kissing.
He pulls away.
Zach: "You said we'll finish later, which means we needed to start now."
You smile.
Zach let's go of you.
Zach: "You better get to work."
You blink a few times and smile. You only nod as you walk from his trailer.

You had just fallen for Zachary Levi.

..............................................................................................
Requested by _NRobin_