Tom Welling; Thirty Minutes

You: "I'm just so worried."
Mom: "Why, Honey? Tom is perfectly capable of handing Hudson on his own."
You: "I know, I just hope that he doesn't think I'm a bad mom for going on this trip."
Mom: "Honey, we've been playing this little trip for over a year. Tom is a man, he can handle this."
You looked to your mom, "I know."
Mom: "If you're so worried why don't you Facetime him and see how it's going?"
You didn't hesitate you took out your phone and Facetimed him.

Tom: "Hey, Cutie. Did you forget something?"
You can tell he's holding Hudson.
You shake your head, "No, just checking on you."
Tom chuckles, "Babe, you left fifteen minutes ago. We're doing great. See."

You smile at the scene in front of you

Tom: "We're going to be fine. I promise to message or call if I have any questions. Please take some time to relax this weekend."
You: "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just anxious about not being there and missing something. I promise to not call you every twenty minutes. We'll make it thirty." You wink at him.
He laughs.

Tom: "I need to put the sleepy boy down for a nap, Babe. Will you text me when you get to your destination?"
You: "Of course. Goodnight, Hudsy. Mommy loves you."
Tom makes a cute little voice and acts like Hudson says he loves you back.

Tom: "Bye, Love. I love you. Be careful."
You: "I love you too."