Tom Hiddleston; Miss Y/L/N

You were a first grade teacher and a pretty good one. You had 20 students in your class and at the end of the day you had bus duty, something you only had twice a month. You were in charge of making sure students that were picked up by parents were being safely picked up.

You looked at the sign out sheet as more parents lined up on the walk to retrieve their children.

Almost fifteen minutes into waiting for parents a little Kindergarten girl rushed passed the children and ran to someone in the crowd. Being the teacher, you had to leave your posted position and run after the little darling.

You trotted over to see her hug a tall, slender man.

He reached down and hugged her

He reached down and hugged her. You were close enough to hear his accented English.

You: "Hi. I'm sorry, may I speak with her for a minute."
He glances up to meet your eyes and nods his head.
Him: "Of course."

You get down on your knees to be at her eye level.
You: "Now, Emily, we know we can't just run off from the group without telling anyone, correct?"
The little girl looks down guiltily, knowing she has done wrong. She nods her head.
Emily: "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."
You: "Ok. You do understand that we have to make sure you go home with someone safe. You aren't in trouble this time, but if it happens again their will be consequences. Do you understand?"
Emily: "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry, Miss Y/L/N."
You give the little one a swift hug and hoist yourself back onto your feet.

"I'm sorry if she caused any turmoil Miss...?" He pauses waiting for you to introduce yourself.
You shift the clipboard you were carrying from your right hand to your left and extend your right hand to him. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N."
He shakes your hand firmly, but with finesse.
"I'm Tom Hiddleston."

You grin. "I'm sorry for having to stop you from a speedy escape but I need you to sign her out and I'll need to check with the office about you picking her up."

Tom: "We aren't in any hurry are we darling?" He looks at Emily. She shakes her head and grabs Tom's hand.
You then realize you left your walkie-talkie inside your room.
You: "I'm sorry. I left my walkie in my room, would you mind waiting here for a few minutes?"
He smiles. "We wouldn't mind walking you back to your room either. It would save you the walk back out here."
You also realized you were now the only people left outside the building. The other on duty teacher must have taken care of the rest of the students.

You nod your head. "Sure, come on in."
You make your way to the door and scan your ID badge to unlock it. Tom holds the door for you and Emily to enter, him entering behind you two.

He grabs ahold of Emily's hand yet again. "So princess, how was your day?"
Emily: "It was great! Our class got a new turtle today as a class pet. His name is Georgie."
Tom: "Oh, Georgie is a wonderful name for a turtle."
You smiled listening to the charming exchange. You had noticed that Mr. Hiddleston wasn't wearing a wedding band and silently took note. He was a rather attractive man and the accent was music to your ears.

You reached your classroom and went toward your desk.
Tom and Emily walked in behind you.
Emily: "Wow Miss Y/L/N! You have a really pretty room!" She sauntered through the room looking at all of the pastel bins and organized shelving."
Tom: "I would have to agree Emily. When I was in school I don't remember much color except for the occasional green or brown." He grins at you. " It is a lovely room."

You: "Thank you. I decided several years ago to make my room feel like a safe environment for learning and that means it isn't chaos in appearance." You grab the walkie and radio the office. You get the ok from the secretary.

You: "Looks like you two are all set."
Tom winks at you. "Actually I was hoping to get a tour of the building, seeing as I don't get to converse with many educators of young minds as yourself often. Would you mind giving me the tour?"

You blush at the wink he passed to you and simply nodded your head.

You gave Tom the tour with Emily's help. Turns out Tom was Emily's uncle in for a visit with his sister, Emma. He was an actor and a very good one you found out later.

At the end of the tour you came back to your room and he insisted on walking you to your car, but not before asking you to coffee that coming Saturday.

And the rest is history.