Zachary Levi; Captured

Zach: "Y/N! Y/N!"
You could hear his voice getting louder as he approached your hospital room. A police officer was stationed outside of your room and he knew that Zach was on his way. You had just gotten changed out of your disgusting clothes and into a hospital gown.
Zach: "I'm her husband. Let me in!"
The door opens and you make eye contact with Zach for the first time in two months. You start to sob, as does he. He comes over to the bed.
Zach: "Oh, Honey." He gingerly takes your hand and leans down to kiss you lips.
Zach: "You're safe now. I promise." Then sobs just wrack both of your bodies.

Two months ago you had went out for a morning run around the neighborhood as usual. You noticed a strange van following you somewhat and called Zach. He didn't answer. You figured he must already be on set and not near his phone. You called your sister and told her what was going on. Before you had hung up the phone, a man had snuck up behind you and picked you up by the waist while yanking the phone from your hand and placing some sort of cloth over you mouth. You tried to fight. You knew you had. But it wasn't but a couple of seconds and you were passed out. The next thing you knew you were in some windowless, hot room.

You didn't want to think about the beatings and other events that had happened in that room for two months.

You and Zach finally calmed down and Zach wipes the tears from your face.
Zach: "I prayed this day would come. And here you are."
You: "I never thought I'd see you again."
Zach lets a few more tears slide down his cheeks as he grabs your hand and kisses it.
Zach: "I wasn't going to give up until I found you."
You cried.

Time Skip
After about a week in the hospital, the doctor's had finally released you to go home. Zach had insisted on making the exit as secretive as possible, especially since the press was having a field day outside of the hospital. So you and Zach exited into a car around the back of the hospital with your newly hired body guard driving. It was going to be a long drive and after months of no sleep and a hectic hospital stay, you were exhausted. Zach laid on his back and you laid on top of him. That's how you slept the entirety of the car ride home.