Zachary Levi; Mystery Fan

You were waiting in line to see the fourth Avengers movie. Endgame. You were beyond pumped because you had gotten one of the last tickets and you were a super fan of Marvel.

You went to the movie by yourself, as there was only one seat left in the theater, but you didn't care. The fact that you were seeing it the second day it was out was worth going alone.

You were standing outside of the theater waiting to be seated when a man bumped into you. You quickly look back to apologize and were met with a very familiar face, Zachary Levi.

You smiled.
You: "I'm sorry."
Zach: "No it was totally my fault I wasn't watching where I was going."
You: "I'm a huge fan by the way. I'm Y/N."
You reach to shake his hand.
He quickly sets down his beer on the ground and shakes your hand.
Zach: "I'm Zachary Levi."
You: "I know!"
He smiles and lets go of your hand.

You spend the next ten minutes talking to each other and he turns to you.
Zach: "Will you do me a favor?"
You: "Sure."
Zach: "Will you take a picture of me to document this momentous occasion?"
You smile.
You: "Absolutely."

He hands you his phone and you snap the picture.

He takes back the phone and looks at it.
Zach: "Perfect. Thanks."
You: "You're welcome.... Where are you sitting by the way?"
Zach: "Oh I'm in the back row seat 7."
You: "No way, I'm back row seat 8."
Zach: "Sweet!"
You smile.

Time Skip
You walk out of the theater and talk with Zach all the way to your car, which he insisted he walk you to.

You were just going to ask if he wanted to go for some late night coffee when your phone rang. It was a friend of yours battling cancer, she only called this late if she needed you immediately. Thankfully you were only about five minutes from her house.
You: "Hey. It was great meeting you but I have to go."
You don't even wait for his response and get into your car and drive away.

Little did you know, Zach was disappointed he was getting ready to ask you out.

Time Skip

A few days later you started seeing previews for Shazam and you remembered how much fun it was to meet Zachary Levi. He was good looking on screen, but man he was hot in person. You also loved his sense of humor and sweetness. He was genuinely kind.

You got a call from your friend Sandra.
Sandra: "Hey! Have you watched anything on Youtube recently?"
You: "No, not really. Why?"
Sandra: "Watch the video I'm sending you."
She hangs up and a few seconds later you were watching a video interview with Zach.

Interviewer: "As a DC character was it strange seeing the other franchise, Marvel, do so well at the Boxoffice?"
Zach: "Absolutely not. I'm so happy for all of those guys. I was in Thor and loved every minute of it. I actually went to see the movie the other night."
Interviewer: "Really? What did you think?"
Zach: "I loved the movie it was awesome. I even met a fan in the line and we hit it off.... I don't know why I'm compelled to do this but... She was a one in a million type girl. Super pretty, intelligent, geeky, and had a wonderfully sweet personality."
Interviewer: "Ooo sounds like someone got bit by the love bug."
Zach: "Yeah the problem is I didn't get her number and she left pretty quickly afterward. I'd love to see her again. I'm trusting that the timing will be just right."

You: "That's me

You: "That's me."
You immediately go to Instagram. You decided to slide into his DMs.

You: "Hey, Zach. I'm sure you are getting thousands of DMs from girls claiming to be Y/N. But I wanted to reach out and say that I would be flattered to meet up with you again. I felt the same spark at the movies the other night. By the way, if there is any doubt it's me you can look at my pictures or I know that you sat in the back row seat 7 and I was seat 8. I'd love to hear from you."

You sent the DM and waited. You realized that he wasn't going to get back to you right away so you went about your day.

Time Skip
The next morning you awoke to a DM back from Zach.
Zach: "No freaking way! It is you! When you left the other night I was wanting to ask for your number and take you to dinner. Is it ok if I still ask? I'd also love to see you again."

You smiled at the message and simply gave him your number. You Facetimed later that day and made arrangements to see each other the next week.

..............................................................................................
Requested by _NRobin_