Dylan O'Brien; Clutz

You and Dylan had just recently started hanging out more and more. You were his manager's assistant.

You weren't expecting to become friends with a client of your boss, but that was what was happening, thankfully your boss didn't mind.

You were on the set of The Scorch Trials. It was known by most of the actors that sparks were flying between you two, but they didn't want to intrude most of the time.

If there was one thing that people knew about you it was that you were a bit clumsy. You could walk down a perfectly even sidewalk and trip. Dylan would constantly make fun of you for this. It just so happened that today you were accompanying your boss to the set of the movie to talk with Dylan about some business stuff on one of his breaks.

They were in the middle of shooting a scene when your boss asked you to get her a water bottle. It was dark and you mentally told yourself to be careful. You turned to get what she asked and in doing so tripped and fell hard. Dylan saw this and couldn't help but laugh at you.

He belly laughed along with several other people in the room

You: "Thanks guys, don't mind me I'm fine." You say sarcastically. Then you giggled as you got up.

Director: "Are you ok?" He giggles.
You: "I'm fine."
Director: "Reset."

About a week later you were back on set, Dylan had come to your hotel room after shooting almost every-night just to talk. You were staying in town until the wrap of the movie.

He asked you to join him on set the next day as just a friendly visit, not for work. You agreed.

While on set the second time, several people laughed and made reference to your fall the last visit, including the director.

You were watching a scene being filmed out in the canyon when your phone started to ring. You tried to hurry and silence it but the scene was already ruined.

Director: "Don't tell me it's O'Brien's girlfriend again." He says smirking and winking at Dylan. You were blushing hard, mainly from embarrassment.

You: "I'm so sorry, Wes. Excuse me while I chuck myself off the nearest cliff."
He laughs and Dylan yells at you.

And now you were really blushing

Thomas: "Baby, eh? Since when did we start to call our friends Baby?" He winks at you.
Dylan: "Shut up, Thomas."
Director: "Reset."