Tom Hiddleston; Piece of Your Mind

Tom: "Are you about ready, Darling?"
You put your bracelet on and glance at yourself in the mirror.
You walk out to Tom, who was ready in his tux.
You are wearing something like this:

Tom eyes you up and down.
Tom: "Are you sure the premiere of this movie is something we should attend, I mean we could just stay home." He grabs your hand and places it on the back of his neck and drapes the other arm to do the same. He lets his hands roam your body. Letting one hand rest on your butt. Squeezing it slightly.

You giggle: "I didn't get my pregnant self ready and looking fabulous for nothing."
Tom: "Oh trust me, Darling. It wouldn't be for nothing." He leans down and kisses you hungrily.

You step back. "Hey you're going to get lipstick all over you." You giggle when you look at him. "Too late."

After you clean him up you hop into the car that was waiting to take you to the premiere. Tom holds your hand the entire way to the premiere. You knew you were getting close when you started hearing screams and applause.

Tom leans over and kisses your cheek, "You going to be ok?"
You: "Of course. Let's have some fun!"
The car stops and you both get out of the car.
Tom holds your hand the entire time and you both stop for pictures. Then the director came over and wanted a picture with Tom. Then a few of the cast member came over wanting a picture with him. He obliged. You could tell that he was a little uncomfortable but you couldn't make out why.

You were watching from the side and noticed that one of the female actresses was touching Tom's butt while getting a picture. He squirmed away and switched places with someone else. No body knew what was going on because Tom had done the maneuver of getting away from her very subtly. You, however, were fuming. You turned slightly so your back was to the cameras.

After the cast dispersed for interviews you went up to the woman who had accosted your husband and asked to speak with her privately. Tom must have noticed this because he silently followed you. You took her to a quiet corner away from all the lights and gave her a piece of your mind.

You started in on her and Tom quickly steps in.
Tom: "Honey, you need to calm down. We don't want this baby coming before she's ready."
You knew he was right.
You: "But Tom, do you think it's acceptable that she touched your butt out there?"
Tom: "Of course not and I was planning on talking to her about that, but I don't want you getting your blood pressure up."
You nod and look back to the woman.
You: "Listen I'm stepping out of this now for the health of this baby. However, if you ever touch my husband inappropriately again, I will not hold back."

Tom watches you lay this on to the woman and can't help but smile

Tom watches you lay this on to the woman and can't help but smile. He liked that you took up for him.