Shawn Mendes; Little Fan

You and Shawn had been dating for eight months and he had just started his tour. You were a fan before you met him and started a friendship, but your older sister, she was quite the super fan from the beginning. She was one of the original fanatics from Shawn's Youtube days. She didn't tell you about him until almost five months later.

She was engaged when first discovering Shawn and drug her fiance to all the concerts she could that were near where she lived. Now, years later, you were dating Shawn. Needless to say, your sis was beyond excited.

You were back home while Shawn was on tour and planned to meet up with him later in the tour. But, your sister was taking her husband and son to tonight's show. She was constantly texting you about how excited she was to be hooked up with full clearance backstage passes. Shawn had surprised her with them on Christmas.

You were excited for her but were sad you couldn't be there. You were sure your sister would call you afterward to tell you all the details.

Time Skip

It was about 11 at night and you were getting ready for bed when you got a Facetime call from your sister.

You opened it and were immediately met with laughing from Shawn. You were immediately more interested in the call.

Sister: "Hey Y/N. Shawn has a new fan."

There was your nephew next to Shawn making the same pose

Nephew: "Look Aunt Y/N. Shawn thinks I'm cool."
You look from your nephew to Shawn.
You: "Does he now? That's because you are cool. So did you like the show?"

Your nephew grabs the phone and starts talking a mile a minute.

Nephew: "It was so cool Aunt Y/N. Shawn took me out on stage and I got to dance. Then Mom cried. He let me hold his guitar and even gave me his pick. Shawn is the best Aunt Y/N. I want to come to all of his concerts. He said I could come back anytime. Then I said "Thank You." He told me I was funny and cool. I really like him. He can sing really good too."
You were laughing at his enthusiasm.

You: "Well I'm glad you liked it. We'll have to go together sometime."
Nephew: "Yeah!"
He then gave the phone to Shawn.
Shawn: "Hey."
You: "Hey. Sounds like quite the adventure."
He laughed.
Shawn: "It was. I wish you could have been here."
You: "Me too. But only three more weeks and I'll be there."
Shawn: "Well, Y/Sis/N's phone is gonna die. I'll text you in a few."
You: "Ok. Thanks for taking care of my family."
Shawn: "Who knows maybe they'll be mine too one day?"
You lift you eyebrows and the screen goes black after you hear him start to laugh.