Shawn Mendes; In My Blood

You were so excited. Shawn, your boyfriend of over a year, had been away on tour while simultaneously writing, recording, and releasing new music.
You were a Youtuber that did reaction videos of games, movie trailers, TV shows, and music.

Shawn never told you about releasing music as he knew you loved the surprise factor of it all, plus you couldn't keep a secret.

You decided to react to Shawn's new song that he released, "In My Blood." You reacted to the music and you loved it. You gave a real reaction that spawned tears of joy and overwhelming amounts of freak out moments. You were a total fangirl over your boyfriend's music.

You posted it to Youtube and didn't tell Shawn, although, his fans were tagging him and retweeting the video a lot.

Later in the week, he was being interviewed and the interviewer asked if Shawn had ever seen my reaction video. He hadn't yet, so they recorded his reaction to your reaction video.

You would pause the song after several lines and just freak out

You would pause the song after several lines and just freak out. Saying things like: "What the actual heck!, He's such an angel!, Sing, Baby, Sing!, I'm literally shook."

He thought it was hilarious, especially when you had to leave the camera view for a minute to let out some energy.

He loved that when you got energized about something you couldn't sit still

You also loved watching him look longingly at the screen. You watched as his eyes smiled with his mouth when you would say something silly or fangirly.

At the end of his reaction he decided to call you and tell you that you were the cutest thing and he couldn't wait to sing the song to you in person.