Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative

It's five o'clock in the morning. The winter sky is gray and there is no light yet. The streets are illuminated by street lights. Recently, it has been a rare heavy snowfall in Jincheng in a century. It snowed all night last night, so the streets are covered with heavy snow. As a sanitation worker, Su Zhien got up early in the morning and got ready to sweep the streets.

Su Zhien took the broom and walked unsteadily towards the center of the street.

It was difficult for him to walk because his body was slow and there was a dull pain on the left side of his body when he walked, which was particularly uncomfortable.

His left kidney was gone and had been dug out. At that time, he was arrogant and followed the foreman introduced by his brother. As a result, the foreman took him to a small workshop and directly dug out his kidney. They gave him money and threw him out. He had no ability and wanted to call the police, but he was beaten and then calmed down.

He has no education and it is difficult to find a job in this big city. He can only find a factory to work as a worker. However, because he just came out of the countryside, he is ignorant and does not know the ways of the world. Because of various frame-ups by his colleagues in the factory, he was expelled. After leaving the factory, because she was so good-looking, a man from the factory knocked her down in an alley and beat her legs.

When he couldn't find a job, his brother said that a family member was seriously ill and wrote to him asking for money, so he could only work as a cleaner and earn money for the family by working several jobs at the same time. This lasted for more than ten years.

After years of work and all kinds of fatigue, he is now almost 40 years old, but he is very old. He looked like an old man in his twilight years, with gray hair and wrinkles on his face.

Su Zhien felt sad thinking about the past. If he had not left the village so willfully, would everything have been different...

Just when Su Zhien was about to work, he was hit by a naughty child. When he saw that his body was slow and about to fall, a pair of strong hands suddenly appeared, grabbing his hand tightly and holding him up. his body to prevent him from falling.

The person behind him asked him with a worried and magnetic voice: "Are you okay?"

This familiar voice made Su Zhien feel vaguely familiar. When he turned to look at the kind man in front of him, his body suddenly stiffened at that moment.

this......

Isn't this his ex-husband... Wen Guli.

This man is also the reason why he fled the village.

Wen Guli was a well-known bully in their village. He robbed homes, lived by collecting protection fees, and bullied women from good families. He was not someone who was easy to mess with. Everyone in the village hated him.

When Su Zhien was young, he was often surrounded by Wen Guli in the alleys. He would call him wife all day long, which brought his reputation into disrepute. Therefore, Su Zhien hated him very much. In the end, he did not think of an arranged marriage at home and found him a wife. The target is Wen Guli.

His family was snobbish and only focused on money. Since he was poor, he wanted to marry his daughter to earn some money. They had two sons and one daughter. They would give gifts and money to anyone who could afford them. In the 1980s, they would give it out. After paying a high price of 1,000 as a gift, no one was willing to marry her, so Wen Guli gave her 2,000, but the person he wanted to marry was not Su Zhien's sister, but Su Zhien.

Su Zhien had no choice but to be married to Wen Guli by her snobbish parents.

Su Zhien's brother kept telling him how scary Wen Guli was and how disgusting he was. He was just an eighteen-year-old wooden head who could only study hard, so he listened to his brother and married him because Wen Guli was scary. After that, she followed him around all day long and even wanted to divorce him.