Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191 It's you who caused me to touch that woman

When Tufei heard Li Yuanyuan's driving words, he subconsciously looked down at Qian Yanyan's belly and asked her, "Are you pregnant? Do you still have his child?"

When Qian Yanyan heard this, she looked at him with a show-off look and said, "Yes, I'm pregnant. The child I'm pregnant with has already been checked out in the hospital, so if you're wise, just go up and pack your things now." , don't wait for him to come back and leave quickly, it will be embarrassing, now pack your things and get out of here!"

Tu Fei's heart was filled with sour water. Why did he feel a headache now? There was a place that seemed to have been dug up, and there was sour gas coming out of it. He smelled the smell and asked her uncomfortably: "But... Zhu, did Zhu Li say that he broke up with you? It has nothing to do with breaking up with you, so why can you still be pregnant with his child? Why are you two... together again? "

Li Yuanyuan couldn't hold it back when she heard this, and burst out laughing, "Damn Fatty, I know your IQ is stupid, but you are so stupid. Doesn't it matter if people say it doesn't matter? That's all a lie to you. How can it be okay? The two of them have known each other since childhood. Zhu Liduo likes her. I know it. People say that if they don't know each other, it's just flirting. If they don't know each other, how can they get pregnant? They have been in private contact many times. Zhu Liduo Li has always liked Yan Yan. By the way, in this case, I am not afraid to tell you the fact. Why do you think he married you? Why did he marry you? It was all to stimulate Yan Yan and make Yan Yan jealous. He I don't like you at all. I am only with you because I want to make her jealous. The two of them had some troubles. He is a person who is embarrassed to speak, so he took advantage of you. You are still stupid. Do you think I like you? Don't be wishful thinking. It's just a trick to stimulate Yanyan. The two of them have reconciled, got back together, and have children, so they don't need your presence anymore, so you can get out. ."

After Li Yuanyuan finished speaking, she touched Qian Yanyan's belly very happily, "My baby, why did you just say now that you should have told your aunt earlier? When it's time to tell you, I should have brought you home earlier, so you don't have to watch." This damn fat man is so damn fat that it makes me sick to see him. You are still trying to live up to your expectations and you are awesome. You already have a child in your belly. Oh, by the way, when you move home in the future, your aunt will take care of you and buy supplements for you. I want to stew high-quality bird's nests for you. You can't eat the bird's nests at home. These were eaten by the fat man before. I couldn't bear to buy the good ones for him. It was a waste! The bird's nests I bought for him were all inferior ones. , it couldn't be put on the table and there wasn't much food for anyone to eat, so I took advantage of it and bought it all for him."

"You can't give it to my baby. If you eat it, your stomach will be bad. Auntie now asks the servant to buy the best bird's nest to replenish your health!"

When Doi saw the two of them enjoying themselves so happily, it was not his turn to interrupt, so now he turned around and went upstairs to pack his things alone. In this case, he should not be needed, and then let him leave, so he Pack your things first.

...

Zhu Li was still having a meeting in the company at this time. After receiving the call from his home, his assistant hurriedly went into the conference room with a nervous expression and told him about the matter. When he heard that Qian Yanyan was pregnant, he couldn't write any more. He fell to the ground, his expression was not right, his face turned completely white, and he immediately left the conference room the next second and returned home to understand the situation. This was something he never expected.