Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?

Su Zhien stretched out his hand to take the bowl of rice and told the truth: "I... didn't find it during the peak employment period. Many factories don't need people anymore, so I plan to look for it tomorrow."

When Cai Xiaohong heard this, she became angry on the spot. She immediately put the bowl of rice on the table and refused to give it to him. She told him: "Don't look for it as I say. What kind of good job can you find with your ability? It depends on you." Like this, even if I am the boss, I don't want to recruit you, so don't waste your time. Tomorrow you will follow your dad to farm in the fields. Your dad can't finish the job by himself, so you can go and help. What else can you do? I want to make money for my family and not waste time, so I decided."

Su Zhien's father, Su Youqian, had just come out to serve rice when he heard this and quickly rejected her: "No, what are you talking about, my dear? Why do you mean going to farm with me in the fields?" How can we let him do the menial and tiring work? They are all children after all. They are still studying now and will go to university in the future. I can handle it by myself. It is better for Zhien to study hard at home."

Cai Xiaohong felt angry and said fiercely to him: "Su Youqian, you are going to rebel. You don't even listen to me. What does it mean to study at home? Now that you have finished the college entrance examination, you still need to study? What? What about studying? Is it useless? Is it possible that he still has to go to college? He can't find a job now, so is it just a waste of time? What's wrong with farming? How efficient can you be alone? You can't find a job now, so is it just a waste of time? He went to help before it was finished, maybe we can harvest it in advance. Then we can sell as much as we can. It's not like he's never planted before, and he's not a kid from a rich family. What's the point of being pretentious?"

Su Youqian sounded unhappy, "What do you mean not allowed to go to college? Our Zhien's grades are so good. He must go to college."

Cai Xiaohong became angry when she heard that he kept talking back to her. She threw her chopsticks on the table and said, "He has very good grades. How good can he be? Can we repay him with pictures? We will repay him with pictures every time." If you are first in grade, no matter how good your grades are, you will definitely be admitted to college. You can't have two children in the same family go to college, right? Are you a rich person? Your family is so poor, how can you support two children in school? You can only The last one must be Tu Bao, who has good academic performance. He doesn't even think about going to college, he just makes money to support his brother. For such a promising thing, we only need one child in the family. "

After Cai Xiaohong finished speaking, she stopped feeding Su Zhien: "If you think about it carefully, don't eat the food we made tonight. Our family doesn't raise useless people, and we don't farm when we can't find a job. What kind of food will we eat?" ?"

Su Zhien was indeed so angry that he didn't want to eat it.

Without any appetite now, he turned around and walked back into the house.

Su Youqian is a wife slave and is particularly afraid of his wife. Cai Xiaohong is also the one who calls the shots in the house. Now even if she is angry, she dares not speak out.

...

Su Zhien walked into the house and put down his bag.

This is the backpack he carries to school. It is made of sheet cloth and is a bit tattered. They are all made up of various kinds of sewing, because he started memorizing them when he was in elementary school until he was in high school.

But when he put the bag down, he felt something was wrong because there was a smell inside his bag.

He was confused and had to open his bag, only to see something wrapped in paper inside, with a little oil seeping out.

He took this thing out and saw that it was a paper bag from Tianxianglou.

Moreover, there were two large chicken legs inside.

It is particularly fragrant and delicious. Tianxiang Restaurant is the most famous restaurant in their county, and the food in the restaurant is also very expensive. It's not that rich people can't afford it.

Who stuffed two big chicken drumsticks into his.

Could it be... Wen Guli?

He remembered that when he was preparing to go back in the afternoon, Wen Guli took him to a store and bought two bottles of soda. He kept him waiting for a long time and gave him a bottle to quench his thirst when he came back.