Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216 Life

Qian Yanyan's words frightened Tu Fei so much that his face turned pale and he shook his head in disbelief. Tu Fei no longer believed what this woman said. This woman was a bad person. What this woman said could not be trusted. So Tu Fei stubbornly shook his head in disbelief. She: "It's absolutely impossible. Stop talking nonsense. It's absolutely impossible for you to say this. I'm fine. The baby in my belly is fine. He's healthy. He's in my belly now. There's nothing wrong with him. You don't want to Nonsense, please leave me, please leave me, I don't want to see you now."

Qian Yanyan laughed when she heard this, smiled sinisterly, touched his belly with her hand, and said to him: "Are you innocent or innocent? Zhu Li left in a hurry, do you know why? ? Because the medical examination report given to you by the hospital has come out, and your child has expired in the abdomen three days ago, so he is just going to the hospital for treatment now. Your child cannot be born because your child has expired! That child is a short-lived ghost. It has already died in your belly. You have no ability! There is nothing you can do to save your child. When he comes back and finds out that your child is gone, your child will be killed after he is born. Buried. Hahahahaha, Tufei, are you happy that the child you gave birth to after ten months of pregnancy turned out to be stillborn?"

The reason why Qian Yanyan came to Tu Fei to say these exciting words was just to satisfy her own plan. In the plan, she was Tu Fei who told him in advance that the child in his belly was dead, so that Tu Fei had already been prepared. After the baby is born in the future, she will find a stillborn baby to replace the baby in his belly.

In this way, Tufei will believe that the child in his belly is stillborn and will not investigate.

She made such a wishful thinking, but it ended up irritating Tufei. Tufei didn't believe it at all, and always felt that she was lying, so he got up and came out of the room at this time. Usually his hands were tied with hemp rope. , but I didn't tie him up today because I wanted him to rest and breathe, and I arranged the child's clothes for him. I asked him to leave the bodyguards who were guarding him. It was also for this reason that he expected that Tu Fei would not escape. After all, the children were all gone. He's so big, where can he run? Just put him at home.

So now that Doi is not tied up, he can go out.

He let go of the woman and hurried out, with a look of panic on his face: "It's impossible, it's definitely not what you think. I don't believe you. I'm going to find Zhu Li. I'm going to find him to find out."

When the soil becomes fat, you have to walk outside. When Qian Yanyan came, he deliberately stimulated the soil and had already treated the bodyguards outside, so the bodyguards are not here now.

When he walked out like this, Qian Yanyan was shocked. If this damn fat man went to find Zhu Li, his secret would be exposed. So she hurriedly chased him out and did not allow this fat man to find anyone. " You damn fat man, come back here. Who allowed you to leave? You just stay here and don't go to him. Just stay here. Do you hear me, you damn fat man? You're deaf. You don't even listen to what I say."

Qian Yanyan, the fat man, looked like he was determined to leave, so she stepped forward and grabbed his hair, grabbed his hair, and pulled his hair back, "Get back here, you damn fat man is still planning to leave. Get back here, you are still planning to talk to him and find him, if you dare to find him I will kill you."

Tufei felt pain when she pulled out her hair. He stretched out his back legs to loosen her hand, grinning in pain, "Let go, you bad woman, please let go, don't pull out my hair."

It was too painful for Tufei to have his hair touched by this woman. The woman was determined to pull him back, so she pulled his hair and pulled him back. Tufei was hurt by being pulled, so she used her energy to turn him around. Body, looked at him face to face, then lowered his head and took a bite of his hand. A particularly heavy bite. The bite on this woman's hand was so painful that Qian Yanyan screamed a few times and immediately pushed Tu Fei away, not allowing him to bite her.