Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death

After Su Zhien had the money, he first went to the county town to buy himself a new schoolbag. His previous schoolbag was in tatters. He had been carrying it for more than ten years from the beginning to the third year of high school. Last time, it had a hole in it. , it would not look good if it was mended again, so I went to the county town and bought myself a new schoolbag and carried it on my back.

Last time he, Cai Xiaohong and Su Tubao came to the county town to sell eggs. Cai Xiaohong took Su Tubao to buy clothes and schoolbags, leaving him alone to sell eggs.

When he came back, Su Zhien watched Su Tubao buy a new schoolbag with longing in his eyes.

My brother has a new schoolbag, but he doesn't.

Cai Xiaohong saw through the desire in his eyes, and was afraid that he would also ask for it, so she preemptively told him: "A schoolbag is valuable. Our family is poor and cannot afford two schoolbags, so just buy one and let your brother carry it." , if your own schoolbag can still be used, just keep using it."

His schoolbag has holes and cannot be used. But at that time, he still understood that his family was poor and did not dare to ask for it.

He has been relatively precocious since he was a child. Because he knew that his family was poor, he did not dare to cry and make noises about buying anything, so he had nothing.

But he still wants to buy a new schoolbag.

It looks good to carry a new schoolbag when you go to college.

Su Zhien walked into the largest schoolbag selling place in the city and selected schoolbags.

Wen Guli happened to be in the city on business, and saw a figure running into the place where schoolbags were sold. He felt a little familiar, so he also walked in.

Su Zhien had been looking at the door for a long time and had always wanted this schoolbag. He was too embarrassed to ask his mother to buy it for him. Now that he has money, he is ready to buy it.

As a result, at this moment, Wen Guli's voice came from behind and asked him: "Su Zhien, didn't I buy you this schoolbag? Why did you still buy it? Did you throw away what I gave you?"

Su Zhien was shocked when he heard this.

She didn't expect him to appear suddenly, so she turned around in surprise and covered her chest with her heart beating fast, feeling scared.

"Why are you here? You're so scared."

Wen Guli looked inappropriate, pointed at the schoolbag and asked, "Answer me, didn't I buy it for you before? You didn't carry it?"

When he was in the city before, he saw Su Zhien selling eggs here and quietly hid aside to observe him. Later, when he saw him going back with his family, his eyes were fixed on the place selling school bags not far away. He was wearing a schoolbag, and he bought it without even thinking about it and planned to give it to him.

He always thought that the schoolbag was given to him.

Su Zhien was left speechless by his curse: "When did you buy me this schoolbag? Did you recognize the wrong person?"

Wen Guli's face turned dark: "Just last month, I saw you staring at this bag, so I bought it for you, but you kept hiding from me. I had no choice but to give the bag to your brother. , didn't your brother give you the schoolbag? He said he did. He also said that you didn't like this schoolbag and asked me not to give it to you in the future. I wanted to beat you to death at that time. No matter what, it was all my intention. Are you so messed up?"

Su Zhien: "..."

Su Tu Bao...could he have thrown away his schoolbag?

Su Tu Bao, Su Tu Bao, this guy is really going to cause trouble in everything, it's really annoying.

How disgusting does he have to be?