Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes

He went to the toothpaste factory, and what he wanted to see was the supervisor. As a result, they didn't want to see him at first, but he later let him in because he said he had a way to increase the sales of their factory.

The supervisor invited him to the office and asked him: "Is there any way you can improve the sales of our factory? Do you know how difficult it is to sell toothpaste now? The sales of toothpaste cannot be increased at all. If it cannot be increased, this The factory would have to close down."

Su Zhien took a look at the facility outside. It was very crude and the factory was also very small.

He asked his supervisor: "How much would you give me if I could sell you a good toothpaste recipe?"

The supervisor looked confused when he heard this: "What is a toothpaste formula? I don't need a toothpaste formula. Our factory also has this toothpaste formula. Why do I need a toothpaste formula?"

Su Zhien: "My toothpaste formula is different from yours. The effect is better than yours, and this one is more powerful in cleaning."

The supervisor became even more confused after hearing this. Is there still this operation?

"If you are really good at it, you can sell this formula to us. If you ask for a price, I will give you whatever you want, as long as you don't go overboard."

Su Zhien was relieved when the supervisor said this, so he went out to look at the production materials outside and looked around.

What is missing is the spice of mint and the cleaning function of surfactants.

He wrote down all the materials he had seen in the factory and gave them to his supervisor, who asked him to find the materials and then produce them.

The supervisor was dubious, but still asked people to find all these materials. It was quite easy to buy these materials in the county town.

After Su Zhien had the materials, he made a tube of toothpaste for them. The supervisor was confused because he used this toothpaste, but as soon as he put it in his mouth, he had a mint taste. This taste was too strong. After he tried it, this toothpaste It still feels pretty good.

It feels completely different than the inferior toothpaste made in their factory before, and the imported toothpaste already tastes not as good as this one.

Su Zhien knew from the supervisor's expression that he must like it.

"I'll sell you this formula. You can use this formula to make it, but you have to give me 500 yuan. How about it."

If you can earn back the 500 yuan after buying this formula, it will definitely not be a loss.

But this 500 yuan is really a lot. Ordinary families can use this 500 yuan for a long time.

However, I still feel a little heartbroken when the supervisor gives me 500 in one lump sum. After all, it hurts my heart to give him so much money.

Seeing that the supervisor was having trouble letting go, Su Zhien did not continue to make things difficult, "If you don't want it, I will sell it to other factories. Other factories will still have this formula."

The supervisor was frightened when he saw this. If other factories had it, they would have no competitive advantage. He quickly grabbed him and said, "No, no, no, don't go. I'm not saying no, come on, come on, let's go." Sign the contract. I can ask for your formula, but you must ensure that this formula is only given to me. No one else has it. If others have it, I will call the police to arrest you!"

Su Zhien agreed.

I signed this contract with my supervisor, sold this toothpaste, and pocketed 500 yuan. I was very happy.

He still didn't want us to set the price too high, because on the one hand, the supervisor wanted the formula, but on the other hand, he was afraid that it would not be sold. If the price was raised too high, the supervisor would not risk his life.

Don't be greedy, just sell it.