Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience

Cai Xiaohong was shocked when she heard this. She quickly put down the dish on her hand and blocked his mouth: "My good son, please speak softly. Don't let him hear it. Let him hear it." But come on, isn't it good that we have had a free servant for so many years? Let him know what he is doing so quickly, and just hide it from him. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with this family, and he can still work for us for free, because I think Let him stay in this home. He is not my biological son, so I still have to serve him."

"It's not your dad. He's really sick. He raised such a spoiled child. It's not his own child, but his sister's. His short-lived sister died early, leaving behind such a spoiled child. Your dad He is also soft-hearted and must be raised. What can I do? I can't just throw him away."

After Cai Xiaohong said that, she looked at the back room to make sure that no one in the back room heard her, and then said to Su Tubao: "Don't worry, I'm ready to marry him in the middle of next month." If you go out, you won't stay here to be an eyesore, I just don't like this little bitch!"

Su Tubao was very interested when he heard his mother scolding him so much. He gossiped and asked: "Mom, who is his biological father? You told me before that he is a bastard without a father, is that true?"

Cai Xiaohong said mockingly: "Maybe he really is a bastard without a father, but I'm not sure about this. I heard it from your father that his sister seemed to have been sold to a big city when she was young. , she was working as a dancer in some dance hall, and she was just a dirty thing anyway. Later, she was attracted by a rich man, and she seemed to be keeping him. Anyway, the rich man could be her father. As a result, the child was born. After he came down, he was kicked out. They didn't recognize him and said that the child was not his biological child and that he didn't know how many people had done it to him. His own mother was a short-lived ghost who died before she could survive, leaving him like this. A bastard comes here, I really don't know who his real father is, but he doesn't even recognize him, so what is he if he's not a bastard?"

...

Su Zhien didn't need to go to work in the fields early the next morning because it rained heavily today, so he had nothing to do to try his luck at finding a job. Seeing that the start of school was getting closer, he was now feeling aggravated I don't even have any money. If I really want to go to school then, I won't have money to support myself.

If he can find a job, then he can work hard, even if he has to move bricks.

Because it rained today, there weren't many people outside. He held an umbrella and took a bus to get to the county town.

He wants to go back to the last factory he went to last time.

He has a plan to discuss with his boss.

Now I am short of money to start a business.

He wanted to sell the toothpaste formula to the boss.

If he can sell it and get this amount of money, he can use this money to start a business first.

Toothpaste these days is very crude, and the packaging is made of toothpaste wrappers, which can be recycled.

Basically, every factory does the same thing, and the cleaning function is not that great. Therefore, the competition is extremely fierce, but if we can make something different, the sales will definitely increase.

Moreover, rural people are not used to brushing their teeth. Especially rural people in this era, toothbrushes are still very crude. They usually use salt for cleaning.

Therefore, we can open up rural areas and let them use daily necessities such as toothpaste, and we can also make money.

Su Zhien planned to sell the formula to the owner of the toothpaste factory first, and then buy a large amount of the toothpaste to promote it in the countryside.

He had worked in a daily necessities factory for several years in his previous life. He was very familiar with making toothpaste. He could not be more familiar with it. He remembered the main ingredients clearly.