Chapter 261-265

Chapter 261 Zhu Li disappeared

Zhang Fan originally wanted to go in, but after hearing these words, he suddenly stopped at the door. He didn't know whether he should go in or not. He felt particularly uncomfortable. Hearing these words seemed to have blocked both of them. He didn't know what to do. How to face him, so I was still hesitant when I stayed outside.

When the doctor saw this situation, he didn't know whether to open the door and go in. Now there was only one door separating him from the door, so he could just open the door and go in.

"Want to go in?"

Zhang Fan refused: "It's better not to do it. His current mood is too bad. Seeing my current mood may make him more and more angry, so it's better not to go in first. Let's go first and come back to see him in a few days." Emotions."

The gauze on his face has not yet been removed, so he must remove the gauze on his face before he can leave.

He had to wait to see him on the day when the gauze was removed. He wanted to see what his face looked like, but he was also worried that he would be angry when he saw his disfigured face.

...

Xiao Tuan Yuan has been staying at home for the past few days. She has a very good head and doesn't dare to call for her father because she knows that her father is sick now and must stay in the hospital. She can only go to the hospital after her father gets better. , so now I don't dare to make a fuss, I eat and sleep obediently, and listen to my aunt obediently. I don't want me to worry my parents, but I really want to see it, so I just stare at my dad's photo in a daze every day while watching TV.

Zhang Fan has also been in a particularly bad mood recently, because he was very anxious until the day when he was covered with gauze. He didn't know what his face was like, but judging from the face covered with gauze, the situation was not going to be good. The torture continued until the day he could take off the gauze.

He went to the hospital early this morning. He wanted to see how he was doing, and he wanted to stabilize his emotions first, fearing that he would get angry after knowing his situation.

It turned out to be a step too late. He had already asked the doctor to remove the gauze from his face.

When Zhang Fan arrived at the door, he heard the people inside getting angry and throwing everything off the bed, including a vase, which broke everything inside.

He was a little startled by the sound.

Before he could go in, he heard the heartbreaking voices of the people inside shouting: "Get out of here, get out of here, all of you, get out of here, don't come in again, don't look at me, I'm a Monster! Get out of here."

He was so violent that he pushed the doctor and the nurse out. Zhang Fan felt something was wrong when he heard his situation, so he hurried in, only to see half of Zhu Li's face who was furious...

It shocked him. This was too scary. Half of his face was ruined. It looked like it had been burned by fire. Half of it was rotten flesh. It was particularly disgusting.

And because the doctor gave him medicine, the good half of his face was covered by the medicine, as if it were covered with a film. A film covered his rotten flesh and made his skin The flesh of the face is a little solid.

Because of the protection of that layer of solidified film, his face looked even more fierce.

A face that was originally very handsome, but because of this half of the face, the whole person looked particularly scary. If he went out in the middle of the night, children might think he was a monster.