Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111 So loving

The person who had the same idea as Mr. Wen was Li Yuanyuan in the audience. Li Yuanyuan didn't really want to come to this wedding. After all, he was not her biological son. Why would a bastard child come to attend?

Besides, she wouldn't come even if it was her biological son. If this was her biological son and her son married a man, it was true that she would be so angry that she would break her son's legs!

Marrying a man was such a shameful thing, she thought she would be so angry that she would vomit blood.

But there is no way. Her old man is the father of this bastard. She still has to do this face-saving project. Even if she doesn't want to come, she still has to come here to join in the fun. If she comes here to take a look, it's just a walk. Just go through the motions.

Now seeing these two grown men kissing, Li Yuanyuan felt that it was quite disgusting. It was so disgusting that she almost vomited.

She was eating something, but when she saw this scene, she vomited it out, her face changed, and she put the food on the table. She really had no appetite to eat, such an unappetizing thing.

After all, people these days are still relatively conservative. Everything they do is conservative, especially if it is done in such a public place, such a public kiss, the person watching is really ashamed to death, he is really shameless, in front of so many people They were kissing each other face to face. When these elders saw it, they felt like they had no eyes to see. They all dodged and closed their eyes with awkward smiles. I don't know how to describe the embarrassing atmosphere now. The old people are like this, but the young people are watching. I relish it, I think it's so sweet, it's really that sweet kind of love.

How could it not be sweet to be kissed by such a handsome man?

Su Zhien was very embarrassed when she was finally let go.

Looking at the audience, it was true that many elders' expressions changed when they saw them like this. He knew that people these days are not so open to accept this. Even in later generations, there are not many elders who can. It is acceptable to marry a man, let alone at this time.

But Wen Guli, this tough guy, really had nothing to say to him. Why was he so happy? Now he put his arms around Su Zhien's waist and the two of them walked down to toast.

Tufei looked at the scene of Wen Guli and Su Zhien kissing each other and felt so shy. He originally wanted to cover his eyes, but when he didn't see anyone else covering their eyes, he was afraid that he would make people laugh, so he didn't. He covered his eyes, but he was still embarrassed, but he was indeed deeply moved when he looked at her, and wanted to find someone to kiss him.

The eldest brother always kisses his sister-in-law, so kissing must be a good thing.

With this thought, he subconsciously looked at Zhu Li who was not far away.

He and Zhu Li were sitting on the same seat, and they were not far apart now.

He happened to be on the opposite side, so he was looking at him from the other side. Just when Tufei raised his head, he caught Qian Yanyan's eyes. Qian Yanyan looked at him with sharp eyes, as if he wanted to cut him into pieces with a thousand knives. Staring at him in warning, it looked like a death stare.

Dofei felt guilty and trembled at this look...

The look in this woman's eyes was so terrifying, she looked like she wanted to peel off his skin and bones and eat him. When he thought about being beaten to numbness by this woman before, and her face had not yet recovered, he shivered, and the soles of his feet were cold.