Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121 So shy

Li Yuanyuan is currently dealing with these dignitaries inside. Today her son is marrying his wife, and all the people invited are well-known people in the city. When that little bastard Su Zhien got married before, she went out of her way to block these people. No. Let them attend.

But today it was his son's turn to have such a glorious event as marrying a wife. These people must come to the wedding, so that their family can be more glorious.

After all, there were so many dignitaries attending the wedding, and it was a marriage between two families. Such a combination of talent and beauty was the envy of others.

At this moment, the auspicious time had come and she was about to attend the wedding. She hurriedly went to get the bride out, and the two of them were about to walk down the red carpet.

Seeing that the wedding had already been held, Qian Yanyan felt more at ease. The wedding had already been held, what else could it mean? It means that her wedding can definitely be held, yes.

Zhu Li really forgives her regardless of past grudges, doesn't care about her affairs with other men, and is willing to marry her.

Qian Yanyan was waiting at the door to open the door, and then walked down the red carpet with Zhu Li.

People were already at the entrance of the banquet, but Li Yuanyuan looked at Zhu Li and felt something was wrong. Why were you standing there stupidly?

The time has come, you should open the door and follow the bride down the red carpet.

This is a standard western wedding.

He has been standing still here. Li Yuanyuan went up to urge him: "Hurry up, don't waste time, bring the bride over for the wedding."

Zhu Li heard this and walked up to the stage and stood in the center of the microphone.

Everyone saw him looking at him in surprise, not knowing why.

Zhu Li stood in the middle, cleared his voice, and said to them: "Hello, dear guests, I believe you have received the news that today you are here to attend the wedding of me and Miss Qian Yanyan. But if you are here, To all the guests who attended our two weddings, I would like to apologize to you. I am sorry to disappoint you because the person I married today is not Miss Qian."

What Zhu Li said shocked everyone present, and everyone was discussing what was going on?

Zhu Li continued: "Miss Qian and I have broken up a long time ago due to emotional discord, so today's wedding is not my wedding with him. I have a new person I want to marry."

After Zhu Li finished speaking, he walked towards the audience, heading towards Tufei step by step.

Tu Fei had just finished eating a big chicken drumstick and wiped his mouth. He was startled when he saw him coming towards him. He didn't know what he was doing. After Zhu Li walked in front of him, he stretched out his hand and gave it to him with a low voice. Instructed him: "Little fat man, give me your hand."

Doi was really frightened when he heard this and burped, but his body's natural reaction betrayed him and he obediently handed his hand to him. Zhu Li pulled the other person up from this position, held his hand, and walked towards the center of the wedding stage.

Zhu Li took her hand in hand and brought her to the center of the stage. After standing up, she explained to everyone, "This is the daughter-in-law I want to marry. Her name is Zhang Shunfeng. From now on, she will be a member of our Zhu family."

Zhu Li's words scared everyone. What's going on? This is just like watching a big show. Originally, the bride was a girl, but now the wife is a boy. And if you want to find a boy, you should also look good-looking. With this fat person, it will be too long-lasting. Come on.