Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli

What Wen Guli said about raising him was really to raise him, and he would not lie to him. After the two of them got married in the previous life, he sincerely wanted to make him angry, but did not go out to find a job. He was lazy at home all day long. Wen Guli went out To earn money, he was not asked to find a job.

He lived a very comfortable life after getting married in his previous life. He didn't have to do housework at home or go out to make money. He just idled around all day.

But he doesn't want to be the same in this life as he was when he got married. He wants to change his life. He has to go to college, work, and make a lot of money. He can't continue to make the same mistakes and become a useless person in the end.

Later, Wen Guli was so outstanding, so he had to work very hard to be worthy of him.

Su Zhien slapped his hand away: "I don't need you to support me. I have my own hands and feet. I can work."

...

Wen Guli didn't get angry with him and sent him back to the village.

After all, people gossiped a lot in the village, so Su Zhien asked to be dropped off at the entrance of the village. Su Zhien got off the motorcycle and went back. It was already past five o'clock in the afternoon, and he usually had to rush home at this time. He helped the family cook, otherwise Cai Xiaohong would definitely scold him to death.

He has done all the housework in the house since childhood.

Washing, cooking, boiling water and sweeping the floor are all things he must finish before he can do his homework.

Cai Xiaohong said that Su Tubao is good at studying, so time cannot be wasted. You have to use it to study to do these things. Su Zhien's poor academic performance does not matter.

There was a time when he was too tired to work when he was a child. Cai Xiaohong almost whipped him to death, saying that he was disobedient and would make people angry if he was said to be unfilial. After that time, he was beaten to obedience and all the housework was done.

So he hurried home quickly.

It was already six o'clock when I got home. The old houses in the countryside were typical tile-brick houses, just like one-story bungalows. The entrance was a wooden door that had been eaten to pieces by insects. But the countryside was safe, and this door was all It's open.

When he first entered the door, he saw Su Tubao cooking inside. When Su Tubao saw him coming in, he smiled and said to him: "Zhien is back. Come in quickly. You are tired after going out. Brother, I will give it to you." I cooked. I also made you your favorite egg drop soup. I asked mom to make it for you."

Cai Xiaohong has been partial to others since she was a child.

Su Zhien wanted to eat whatever she wanted, and she wouldn't respond if she called Cai Xiaohong. But as long as Su Tubao told her what she liked to eat, Cai Xiaohong would definitely do it immediately.

Su Zhien looked at his brother who smiled so brightly at him and smiled bitterly in his heart.

He really didn't expect that his brother's acting skills were so actor-level, that he could hate him so much and show that he liked him so much.

He went in and washed his hands. When he was about to eat, Cai Xiaohong came out and saw him and said, "Why is it so late? Where did you hang out all day? Did you go out to find a job all day? I'm afraid it was just for fun. I don't even know my own family anymore. Look at how good your brother is. He helps me cook at home. It's not like you run out as soon as the holidays are on vacation. You are so lazy. I don't know how I got such a thing like you. If you are a little bit better than your brother, if you are a little filial to your brother, I will be grateful to God."

Su Tubao quickly pulled Cai Xiaohong and said, "Mom, calm down and don't be angry with Zhien. He may just want to relax because he has finished the college entrance examination. It's nothing. Let's eat."

Cai Xiaohong was coaxed by Su Tubao's words and glared at Su Zhien, then walked into the house.

Su Tubao then looked at Su Zhien and said to him: "Zhien, it's okay. Don't argue with mom. Don't take those words to your heart."

Su Zhien suddenly laughed: "Brother, mom is actually right, you are quite good."

Su Tubao was stunned for a moment: "Huh?"

Su Zhien: "The acting is very good."

Su Tu Bao didn't understand what he meant. After all, in rural areas these days, how do you know what an actor is? Are they even filming TV series?

Su Zhien did not explain. Cai Xiaohong now took out all the dishes from the kitchen and ate in the courtyard outside. He handed Su Zhien a bowl of rice and asked him: "How did you go to find a job today?"