Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart

No matter how shameless those little girls are, they can't stand these words.

I messed with Su Zhien unintentionally.

They are all people who have dates, they just said that on purpose.

They also want to buy these clothes for their partners. If they don't have this boss's partner, why can't they still give their partners the same style of clothes as this boss's partner?

When they heard the price, they were excited. One girl was curious and asked Su Zhien: "When I went to the department store before, I saw this dress and this dress. It cost at least ten yuan to buy it in the department store. But here you have it?" It's so cheap, is it real? It's not inferior clothes, the quality is different, right?"

Su Zhien assured her: "Girl, this is a unified purchase channel for me and the department store. It's just that I don't put it in the department store. I save a lot of money on rent and don't have to pay staff fees, so It's a lot cheaper. If you touch it, the quality is the same as in the mall. It's absolutely durable and definitely not inferior. You can tell when you touch the fabric. I can't lie to you, can I? And you have three Personally, if I buy three pieces here, I'll get a 30% discount, and you can buy them together and I'll give you a 30% discount. What do you think?"

The girls were moved when they heard the price. After all, the price was really the same as what they had gotten, and the quality was really the same as those in department stores.

So, I couldn't resist the temptation and bought it.

Sure enough, discounts are something that women cannot control, now or in the future.

After seeing these guests away, Su Zhien turned around angrily and closed Wen Guli's clothes behind him. He was so angry when he saw these girls just now and his collar. He closed it and said to him: "Why are you still standing there? Why don't you hurry up and change your clothes? How bad is it for others to look at you?"

When Wen Guli heard this, he suddenly smiled, especially brightly, then reached out and pinched his chin, raised his head and said, "Su Zhien, just admit it, you have me in your heart, so you can't let me go." I was looked at by others, why did I fall in love with such a jealous person like you?"

Su Zhien: "..."

He didn't say anything, and Wen Guli added, "I happen to have a strong taste and like sour things."

Su Zhien: "..."

Su Zhien saw that when he went to change clothes, he rented the loudspeaker with 50 cents from someone, that is, the big loudspeaker to shout.

"Don't miss it when you pass by, all the clothes are on sale at a huge discount. Our store is newly opened and has a huge sale at a discounted price. Two items are 20% off, three items are 30% off. The more you buy, the better the deal. Starting from three yuan, starting from three yuan Ah! The price is only for the first three days. The later you buy, the more regret you will have. But don't miss it when you pass by. Come and take a look and choose."

Everyone was shocked when they heard the price of three yuan. They had never heard of the price of three yuan clothes.

In their small county town, you can only go to a department store to buy a piece of clothing. It starts at ten yuan and is extremely expensive, so everyone makes and buys their own fabrics. I have never heard that you can buy clothes for three yuan, so After everyone heard the price, they went over to take a look.

After picking and choosing, everyone suddenly flocked to the stall and gathered around the stall. The first and last grabbed the clothes to look at. The feel was no different from the ones in other department stores.

It's the same as the ones sold in other department stores, with this fake collar, this kind of shirt and bell-bottom pants.

There are even skirts like this for girls. These skirts look like the styles of big cities at first glance. The ones you choose are dazzling. This skirt only costs four yuan.

This department store costs at least 15 yuan.

As we were picking and choosing, everyone was excited. One was getting clothes and the other was buying clothes in a hurry.