Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict

The two of them caught the train back the next night.

After all, time cannot be wasted, and we must get back to business as soon as possible.

Su Zhien was worried when she went back. He was afraid of what Cai Xiaohong would do to him when he returned. After more than ten hours of train ride, it was time to return to their small county town the next morning, when the market should be open to sell things.

Su Zhien thought that he would definitely be beaten if he went back anyway, so if he went back later, he would go to the county market to sell things. It happened to be a weekend, so it would be more lively.

Wen Guli had no objection to his opinion.

The two of them followed him to the county seat, found a place and started setting up a stall.

Su Zhien had prepared a piece of cloth and spread it on the ground. Then he laid out all the clothes and started selling clothes.

We plan to open a new store, so there is a promotion. If you buy two pieces, you will get a 20% discount. If you buy three pieces, you'll get a 30% discount, and if you buy more, you'll get more.

Their purchasing channel is Yangcheng. Yangcheng has always been at the forefront of fashion. Now they have all the trendy clothes, including the popular fake collars and bell-bottom pants.

In order to show off his clothes, Su Zhien first went to a public restroom, changed into these bell-bottom pants, and wore this shirt. He looked very fashionable because the bell-bottom pants were high-waisted and pulled up the entire leg. After a long time, the clothes he wore looked so good that he asked Wen Guli to change them.

Wen Guli used to pay attention to his image, but after he came to this rural village, he became very carefree. He didn't want to wear anything comfortable and comfortable. When he was asked to change into a white shirt that exposed his chest, he was still a little reluctant, but looking at it Seeing Su Zhien's look, he didn't refuse.

While holding the clothes, he also reminded Su Zhien: "Don't be jealous of your husband if others look at me."

Su Zhien didn't react at first. What did he mean? Until he changed into this clothes and came out, he saw that his strong chest muscles were half exposed. This chest was exposed from the collar to the chest.

His legs are much longer than him, and his figure is comparable to that of a supermodel. When he puts on this suit, he looks like a clothes rack.

The feeling of abstinence and temptation was clearly evident when he wore it.

Su Zhien got angry when she saw his exposed area. It would be very bad to be looked at by others.

While he was thinking this, he came over. Several little girls were attracted by Wen Guli's figure. This was the first time they saw such a good-looking man in a small county like theirs. He was wearing A simple vest and trousers look very lazy, but wearing these black bell-bottom pants and a shirt, the temperament is clearly revealed.

So those little girls were so attracted that they drooled and hurriedly came up to see him, looking particularly shy. I walked up to them and asked, "Well, boss, how much does this dress you are wearing cost? It looks so good."

Su Zhien felt disgusted when he saw the burning eyes of these little girls staring at him.

He quickly stepped forward and blocked his body from them, preventing them from seeing it. Then he took out the same style as Wen Guli and said to them: "The white shirt on top is three yuan a piece, and the bell-bottom pants below are five yuan a piece. Do you want it?"

The girls couldn't restrain themselves and asked directly: "Then if we want this, can we hug him? He is so good-looking, just like the stars on TV."

Su Zhien: "..."

He was in a complicated mood and didn't know what to do. Wen Guli behind him said: "Come on, you guys, if you don't want it, leave quickly and don't join in the fun. I am a strict wife and a strict upbringer. My wife won't let me Touch other people."