Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 Wen Guli cooks + Su Zhien asks: When can we get married?

After Wen Guli quickly finished writing his name, he threw it back to the lawyer. He breathed a sigh of relief. He no longer had anything to do with that person. Seeing how persistent he was, the lawyer shook his head helplessly. He sighed and said, "Since this is the case, I have nothing to say. I have already reminded you of what I should have reminded you. I just hope you don't regret it. This is what you choose now. The old man has always been on your side, just because You are the legitimate son, and your bloodline is pure, but if you deliberately disobey him, the old man may also choose Wen Guwen to take over and inherit the property."

Wen Guli didn't care to listen to what he said next. He had no requirements for these. If he inherited these properties and could not be with his wife, then these properties would be like floating clouds to him, without any desire. .

...

Wen Guli just returned upstairs, and Tu Fei came back not long after. The two of them came back together, but suddenly thought of something, he asked Tu Fei to go buy some vegetables and come back.

Tu Fei came back with two big bags of things. The cooked food was all meat, and there were also a few vegetables and so on. He put these vegetables here. Tu Fei asked him: "Brother, are you planning to buy these vegetables and wait for your sister-in-law?" Come back and do it for us."

Wen Guli took a look at the food he bought and it was indeed quite complete. At this moment, he rolled up his sleeves, walked towards him, and said as if he was about to do something big, "No, I want to give it to you." Sister-in-law cooks."

After Doi heard this, he immediately grabbed the bag with vegetables and looked at his elder brother with wide pupils and fear. He didn't want to give him this bag: "Brother, I think we should give up and wait for my sister-in-law." Come back and cook for us, okay? Your cooking is really unpalatable, no, it's not just ordinary, it's really unpalatable. I've been miserable enough eating the food you cooked these days. It's not easy for my sister-in-law to come back. , Don't let him live as pitifully as me, okay? You have to be self-aware as a person, your cooking is not delicious, you are wasting ingredients."

When Wen Guli heard this, his face turned gloomy, and he raised his leg and kicked his butt, "Get out, I cook the best food in the world, you don't understand, get out!"

Tufei: "..."

He thought about the food his elder brother had been cooking these past few days. Either the song was messed up or there was too much salt and vegetables. In the end, the two of them drank porridge with pickled mustard. This was really miserable. Good food is like this. It was a waste, but seeing how enthusiastic his eldest brother was, he was too embarrassed to stop him, so he could only bring this dish into the kitchen for him.

Su Zhien came back half an hour after the two of them started cooking. When he got home, he smelled a burning smell and was startled. He quickly ran to the kitchen to check the situation, thinking if there was a fire.

Su Zhien went into the kitchen and was choked by the thick smoke, which made her nose itchy.

Tufei was hugging the pillar and crying: "Ah ah ah, I will definitely die, I will definitely not be able to survive, I will definitely be killed by big brother. Big brother, I have nothing to ask for, I just hope that you can stop cooking in the next life." No, it really doesn't work."

Wen Guli: "..."

Su Zhien was amused by the two of them and didn't know what they were playing. He hurried over and saw that the stove was on fire. He picked up the water pipe on the side and sprayed water on the stove. The life was extinguished and the smoke dissipated a lot.