Chapter 241-245

Chapter 241: He deceived Li Yuanyuan and acquired a total of 10% of the Zhu family's shares.

Zhang Fan was stunned when he saw these missing person notices. He thought he had made a mistake. Otherwise, how could he see so many missing person notices? There are so many missing person notices, all looking for him in different countries.

Why are there so many missing person notices posted? Has he been looking for soil and fertilizer for all these years? But why is he looking for soil fertilizer?

Wasn't it the best outcome for him if Doi left back then? Why would he go so extravagantly to find soil and fertilizer?

I have been looking for these newspapers from the very beginning to all these years later.

Impossible, he can't be such a person, but why is he looking for fertilizer?

When Zhang Fan first went abroad, he saw Zhu Li's missing person notice, but he just ignored it. At that time, he was still afraid that he would find him, but there was also the reason why the teacher was helping behind the scenes. Soon these missing persons notices The revelation disappeared, and he never saw these missing person notices again. He thought he had given up, but he didn't expect to see these missing person notices again. Moreover, these missing person notices never stopped, and he kept looking for him. .

Zhu Li had already finished taking a shower and came to the study from the room. When he entered, he saw Zhang Fan stopping at his desk. When he saw Zhang Fan, he was stunned for a moment and saw him holding his newspaper. While reading it, I subconsciously put the newspaper away, feeling a little unhappy. After all, I didn't like him going through his things and letting him see this.

"You're so good, why are you looking through my things?"

Zhang Fan suddenly looked so angry. He didn't know whether it was because he didn't want him to see this or because he was guilty of being a thief. He smiled and asked him: "No, I just came here to find a pen, and I found it in your cabinet." These are all newspapers. I'm very curious. Who is this man? Could it be your previous wife? I remember you were married twice. Could this be the man who was your first wife? You are still looking for him after so many years. Do you still like him? You still have him in your heart. Otherwise, why have you been looking for him for so many years? "

When Zhu Li heard his meaningful words, he raised his head and glanced at him. His eyes were deep and complicated, and he couldn't see his thoughts clearly. "No, I'm looking for him for other reasons, not you." That's what I thought."

"Maybe it's not what I think. I'm very curious. If I didn't still have him in my heart and talk about him, how could I have been looking for him for five years? I've watched you for five years from the beginning to now. Yes, if you are looking for him like this, you are either talking about him, or you have a grudge against him and want to find him and kill him!"

Zhang Fan said in a gentle voice because he was afraid that he would think too much, so he stepped forward and hugged his waist, "My dear, tell me, I'm just curious. Don't worry, I'm a terrible person." He's not such a coward. Tell me, why are you looking for him? I'm not so bitter, and I'm jealous of him. How can I say that you and him are already in the past tense, huh? "

Zhu Li lowered his head and looked at the hands holding him at the waist. He was silent for a while. Looking at the familiar face in front of him, he said: "I'm very sorry for him. I want to find him and say sorry to him. Back then, I I did a lot of things that hurt him. I wanted to know how well he was doing now and wanted to tell him I was sorry, so I kept looking for him. Otherwise, I would have been worried about him living abroad for so many years. You guessed it right, he is indeed She was my first wife, indeed the first person I married."