Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!

Su Zhien was collecting the clothes in the room. After hearing this, his hands shook slightly. He looked at Su Tubao. What he said seemed like he was complaining unhappily, but he was so happy that he almost burst into laughter. This Wherever he looked unhappy, he was clearly very happy, and he felt very happy.

Su Zhien felt slightly sore in her heart.

Seeing him enjoying himself like this, he didn't bother him, so he nodded and said "oh", and then he had nothing to say.

Su Tubao had deliberately lied, wanting to stimulate him and make him jealous, making Su Zhien think that the person Wen Guli liked was him, but in the end, he, who was so ignorant, didn't listen to him.

And he looked so indifferent that he didn't care.

Su Tubao was not happy, he wanted to see him angry.

Su Tu repaid his dissatisfaction and said to him as if he was trying to persuade him with good intentions: "Zhi En, you are right to listen to my brother. Stay away from this kind of person in the future. You can see what my brother has experienced today and you will know that this person is absolutely It's not that he's a good person, he's a very playful person, not to mention my brother, who often sees him teasing women from good families in that corner. He really does this to everyone, and he's not doing this to just you. . So you must not fall for this person's tricks. Just live well with that Li Long. Although Li Long seems to have an IQ problem, he is very kind, and his family has money so he can be nice to you. What's the matter? It's bad, right?"

When Su Zhien heard this, he suddenly laughed, patted his brother's hand, and said in the same tone: "Brother, since this Li Long is so good, I won't snatch this person from you and give it to you. I am the one who has the conditions." Not good, so I don't want to look for someone who is too good. Someone like Wen Guli, who is average and doesn't have such good conditions, is particularly suitable for me. The two of us are a good match. I immediately identified him. , don't introduce me to Li Long again, just go if you like him."

Su Tubao was dumbfounded when he heard this, looked at him with wide eyes, and said anxiously: "No, Zhien, didn't you hear clearly what I told you? I already said so much about that man. , you are still with that man, are you sick?"

"So what if he's passionate and dissolute?" Su Zhien didn't mind: "I don't care about this. He was passionate before, but he just needs to be dedicated after meeting me."

When Su Tubao heard this, he really couldn't control his hands and wanted to slap him. How could this bitch be so disgusting and say that!

...

Su Tubao originally wanted to stimulate Su Zhien, but then he got so angry that he couldn't stand it anymore and hurriedly went out to vent to his mother.

Su Tu was angry and walked out in a hurry. Cai Xiaohong happened to come out of the vegetable garden. Seeing him so angry, she asked him: "What's wrong? Why is my son so angry? Mom will make sweet potato cakes for you."

Su Tubao said in a noisy manner: "Mom, I really can't stand Su Zhien. How long are you going to raise him? He's not your biological child, it's just an expression. You should raise him as your biological child. You know him?" Is it too much now? He actually stole the person I like. The person I like obviously likes me, but now he shamelessly steals my man. It's really disgusting. When are you going to get rid of him? Hurry up. I drove him away, I'm angry when I see him now."