Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96: To disturb Su Zhien is to disturb Tai Sui's head

While Zhu Li was handling official business in the office, his subordinate came over and told him everything that happened to Su Zhien in his ear.

It was still the situation he learned at the police station. Zhu Li grabbed the pen and broke the tip of the pen. Hearing this, his face darkened, "So, who is behind the scenes who wants to destroy Zhien? Investigate it. Is it done?"

The subordinate answered honestly: "The investigation behind the scenes revealed that it was the young lady of the Zhang family who sent someone to instruct Zhang Keying. However, the investigation revealed that this Zhang Keying is Wen Guli's fiancée. It is said that the two have been engaged since childhood. , the old man of the Wen family is very satisfied with Zhang Keying. He doesn't like the young master. He even humiliated him when he met with him before. It is estimated that this matter has something to do with Mr. Wen, because his connivance behind his back is allowed, so this chapter But Yingcai dares to be so bold and blatant, I guess Mr. Wen will protect him."

When Zhu Li heard this, the pen in his hand clicked and immediately fell to the ground.

When the subordinate saw the wrong reaction on his face, he knew that he must be angry. Now he was trembling with fear and didn't know what to do.

Looking at his face, he was really angry to the extreme.

When his subordinate was about to ask him what to do, Zhu Li said to him: "Remember that our family deposited a lot of money in the Wen family's bank, right? Take the money out of the bank at once and put it in front of him. Go to your home's private bank."

The subordinate was shocked when he heard this and trembled, "...Master, are you serious? If you get so much money at once, you won't be able to turn around, right? If you can't turn around, will you?" Something happened?"

Zhu Li's tone was cold, "I just want something to happen to them. They dare to touch our Zhu family without any consequences, and let them think that our Zhu family is easy to move! Just follow my instructions, take out all the money, and let them They are jumping all over the place, I don't care if he is Mr. Wen, as long as he bullies our family, if he wants me to let him go, kneel down and apologize to Zhien in person."

The subordinate understood, turned around and went out to prepare.

Zhu Li stopped him: "Wait a minute, you said Zhang Keying, she hasn't solved it yet, what does her family do?"

The subordinate said: "I told you before that it was made of hardware."

When Zhu Li heard this, he took a sip of tea and said, "Get ready, within three days, I will see their family go bankrupt."

The subordinates were frightened. This is really cruel. He has reached such a level for his younger brother. What kind of good brother is he?

The subordinate feels that he also needs such an older brother, and he doesn't know if he still needs a younger brother...

...

Su Zhien woke up from the hospital and saw Wen Guli when he got up. He was startled and looked at his pants quickly, fearing that something had happened to him.

Su Zhien opened the quilt and asked him, "What if I'm not quilted?"

When Wen Guli heard this, he touched his head and said comfortingly: "It's okay, don't worry, nothing happened to you. I showed up at the critical moment and rescued you. Those people were all arrested by the police. ."

Wen Guli's words were calm, which made Su Zhien calm down. Hearing these words, he felt relieved, as long as nothing happened.

"How did you know where I was?" Su Zhien looked at him doubtfully.