Chapter 47 Can you date me now?

Wen Guli couldn't stand it any longer, so he kicked her away: "I'll let you go this time. Don't touch my wife again in the future, otherwise it won't be so easy to negotiate next time."

After Wen Guli said that, he left immediately. Su Zhien was afraid of the wound on his back, so he quickly followed him away to treat the injury behind him.

When the brothers saw the two of them leaving, they also left. When Tufei left, he deliberately kicked Su Tu to retaliate against the bad guy.

...

Su Zhien went to Wen Guli's house. His mother was out shopping for groceries, so she hadn't come back yet.

I just didn't come back and didn't see the embarrassment on the two of them.

Su Zhien and Wen Guli first went to the well to get water, and then cleaned their heads. Both of them had short hair. So it cleans up quickly.

The next step is to change the clothes and apply medicine to him.

Wen Guli had a medicine for treating alcoholism at home, so he took out a medicine and handed it to Su Zhien: "Here, put the medicine on me and let you touch it as you like."

Su Zhien: "..."

It sounded like he was so horny.

Su Zhien followed him into his back room, watched him take off his shirt in front of him, and then turned his back to look at him.

Su Zhien had never seen his back before, so now that he saw so many shocking scars on his back, which were all scarred, he was completely shocked. He was stunned and didn't know what to say.

It really hurts me. I want to think so much that no part of my whole back is good. Most of them seemed to be old injuries, and they looked like marks from being whipped.

There was a brick on top just now, so now there is really a fresh scar in the middle, a large piece of red.

He touched his back distressedly and asked him: "How did you do this?"

Wen Guli: "I was whipped by my father. Whenever he was unhappy, he would whip me with a whip. I'm used to it."

Su Zhien couldn't imagine how much pain he had said before, how much torture he had to endure to say such a distressing thing so calmly, just like eating today.

I have already seen through this pain, so I am so relaxed.

Wen Guli must be in pain.

Su Zhien's eyes were red and moist, as if tears would burst out of his eyes in the next second. Wen Guli saw that he had no reaction, so he turned to look at him, and was shocked when he saw that he was actually crying. Wiping his tears: "Do you want to feel sorry for me to death? I didn't even cry, why are you crying."

Su Zhien cried so hard that her body ached and trembled at him: "Aren't I worried about you? I feel sorry for you. Look at these injuries on your body. They must be very painful. Why do you say it doesn't hurt? Why does your dad want to Treating you like this? Why can't I say it nicely? Why should I hit you?"

Su Zhien's body was often whipped with canes by his mother since he was a child. He also had whip marks all over his body. He knew how painful it was when the canes were inserted into his body, but the scars on his body were not half as many as his. It's terrible, it must be very painful.

Seeing how he felt so distressed for her, Wen Guli suddenly reached out and grabbed his head. While he was crying, he leaned in domineeringly and kissed him, biting his lips with his teeth.

He felt sad when he saw his wife crying.

After biting his mouth and kissing him a few times, I originally wanted to let go just to stop Su Zhien from crying. I didn't expect that Su Zhien would not resist like before, but instead responded to him very proactively. Passionate kiss.

Wen Guli was very satisfied with his move, and smiled with his lips curled up. He didn't relax until Su Zhien was out of breath later.

Then she put her forehead against his, got very close to him, and said in a low voice: "Didn't I tell you that you should never cry in front of me except in bed? It hurts so much, you know?"

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli looked at him biting his mouth in grievance, and then nodded pitifully. He couldn't bear it anymore, so he pinched the back of his head. This time, he asked him very sincerely and expectantly: "Su Zhien, do you already like me?" Are you there? Tell me seriously, can you have sex with me now? The kind that rushes to get married. Do you agree to it or not? "