Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?

Su Tubao was not angry at being treated like this by Wen Guli and walked towards him with a smile on his face.

He handed the lunch box in his hand to you Wen Guli and said, "Wen Guli, you haven't eaten at this time. This is a snack I made for you. You can take it in and eat it with auntie."

Wen Guli looked at how disgusted the person in front of him looked, disgust appeared on his face, and his words couldn't help but become sharp: "Are you deaf? I told you to get out, didn't you hear?"

Su Tubao couldn't bear being bullied like this again and again. He lowered his head and bit his lip secretly, then looked up at him and explained with a smile: "You must have misunderstood. I am not giving you this snack because I want to please you, I am here to apologize to you, because what my brother did was really wrong, and I feel sorry for myself, so I came to apologize to you."

Wen Guli's eyes turned dim, "What are you talking about?"

"Did you give my brother two chicken drumsticks yesterday?" Su Tubao lied and said without blinking. "When my brother came back, he saw that the chicken leg was given by you, and then he gave it to me. I couldn't eat it later, and he threw away the other drumstick directly. He said that it was something you gave him and he didn't bother to ask for it. I think he went too far to ask for something from someone like you, and he ate your food, so I'm here to apologize to you. This is a snack I made for you. I hope you can accept it. Just I couldn't apologize to my brother at that time."

Wen Guli didn't know if he believed him when he heard these words, but it was obvious that his face darkened after hearing these words.

Su Tubao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his face like this, and then he still smiled and said to him in a calm manner: "By the way, there is one more thing I want to remind you, don't pester me again in the future. Brother, my brother has already decided on a marriage. He has already discussed with the person he likes about getting married. The wedding will be held soon. If you continue to pester my brother, it is really too much! My brother already has his heart. He belongs. I hope you can control yourself in the future and stop annoying him. My brother privately says that people like you are very annoying. You are really like a piece of maltose and you can't get rid of him no matter what."

After Su Tubao finished speaking, he was completely relieved and very happy. He put the snack on the ground and said to him: "Whether you take it or not, I will put this snack here. I Let's go now, see you later."

Wen Guli stayed there with a dark face and said nothing. After the person left, he became furious and suddenly stretched out his foot to kick away the lunch box on the ground.

The lunch box was kicked open by him and hit the wall. It fell into pieces and the contents inside were shattered.

Wen Guli said that he was angry. He was angry that Su Zhien was dishonest and had agreed to agree to his pursuit. He had not yet succeeded, so he was going to marry someone else?

He was dreaming. Who else could he have a sweetheart for? As long as he is here, don't even think about having a sweetheart. He will snatch him away even if he snatches her away.

...

Wen Guli walked into the room in a irritable mood. He had pinched off the cigarette he had just smoked, but he still smelled. When he entered, his wet nurse saw him and asked with a kind smile: "Gu Li is back." Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? The nanny will cook for you now."

Wen Guli nodded. Because of his displeasure just now, his voice was low and cold now: "Just make something casual. It doesn't have to be so rich, and you're not very hungry. Just eat what you want."