Chapter 37 A Room

When the boss asked them how many rooms they wanted, they both said in unison:

"one."

"Two rooms."

Su Zhien knew that he would definitely say that he wanted one room. She knew what he wanted to do with such a malicious glance, so when she heard him say one room, she raised her eyes and glared at him angrily, "Two rooms."

Wen Guli explained to him directly and domineeringly, took out the money for a room from his pocket and said: "We are so poor now, how can we have two rooms? One room is enough, the two of us can We squeeze together at the same time, so you don't have to worry about getting a room and I'll sleep on the floor. I won't touch you."

Su Zhien heard this as if there was nothing wrong with it, but he felt something was strange.

But what he said was true. It's expensive to rent a house in this big city now. He only had 500 yuan and didn't know how much it would cost to buy something, so he had to listen to him. The two of them had to live here for two. We spent a lot of money and had to eat, so we decided to ask for a room. Wen Guli would sleep on the floor anyway.

...

The boss seemed to understand something when he saw something was wrong with the two of them and asked for a room. He gave them a room without saying a word and took them to the second floor.

After bringing them in, the boss left automatically.

Su Zhien put the things in and asked him if he wanted to have breakfast together?

Wen Guli had no objection. After the two of them washed up, they went out to have breakfast. After all this fuss, they looked at the time and saw that it was already around ten o'clock. The wholesale market was already open at this time, so Su Zhien and Wen Guli Li went to the wholesale market to check the supply of goods.

Originally, Su Zhien planned to sell men's clothing, but after thinking about it, women's clothing may sell better these days. After all, women like to dress up. If men come to buy clothes, they may be able to wear one piece for a long time.

So I plan to stock both men's and women's clothing in the future.

Those who shopped around were right, it was already the afternoon to go shopping in a wholesale mall from beginning to end.

They found the cheapest home and charged the cheapest price.

This is indeed very cheap. The clothes sold in their small county town are five times that of Yangcheng. People are usually reluctant to buy clothes. Part of the reason why they make their own clothes is because the clothes are too expensive.

So they take it back here at the wholesale price and sell it at three times the price, which is much cheaper than the clothes they bought in the small county town. The quality and other aspects are the same, not much different.

He knew that clothes in Yangcheng were so much cheaper than their small county town because in his previous life, when he fled the village and came to work in a big city, he saw how cheap clothes here were. When he was surprised, his colleague told him of.

But the locals in their area don't know that.

...

In the evening, after having dinner, they returned to the hotel and put all the goods they took today in the corner.

The two of them had been working hard all day and were already sweating a lot. After Su Zhien carried these things and put them away, he was sweating and wanted to take a shower.

Looking at Wen Guli, he said, "I'm going to take a shower first. You can do it after I finish."

Wen Guli nodded, Su Zhien unpacked his own package, took a change of clothes, and then went into the toilet to take a bath, only to find that the toilet had no door! There is just something like a curtain inside. It is pulled over to cover it. When the wind blows, everything can be seen.