Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116 The sweet marriage, shaving Wen Guli's beard and being kissed by him

Zhu Li walked over. Qian Yanyan was very happy to see him acting so proactively and well-behaved. After getting on the bed, she picked up his neck and brought him to her body. Then she stretched out her mouth to kiss him and nibble on him. Touching his mouth, she kept tempting him to take the initiative.

Her water snake waist twisted crazily on the bed, and he put his hands on her waist to support her.

Zhu Li had no reaction on his face, but his hands were even colder when he saw him like this.

After Qian Yanyan seduced him, she lay on the bed the next second, opened her hands and said to him: "Come on Zhuli, I'm ready."

Zhu Li stood up and walked.

He was originally planning to do something to her, but as soon as he touched her, he thought her mouth was dirty. Just now, he felt disgusted in all kinds of ways.

When he was kissed by this woman just now, what kept popping up in his mind was the scene of this woman having sex with that foreign devil, and the way she screamed. This scene popped up in Zhu Li's mind again and again. Unable to bear it any longer, a nauseating and twitching feeling rolled in his stomach. The next second he pushed the woman away and vomited towards the toilet next to him.

Qian Yanyan was already expecting him to do something, but the vomiting made him distort his face. He hammered the bed board angrily, then got up and walked to the toilet and asked him: "Zhu Li, what do you mean now?" ? Do you think I'm disgusting? That's why you vomited so badly. Do you fucking think it's disgusting if you touch me? Now you feel disgusted if you touch me, so who wouldn't feel disgusted if you touched me? That fat man? You won't feel disgusted if you touch that fat man , won't you vomit it out? If you touch me now, you will be so sick that you want to vomit."

Zhu Li vomited it out and wiped his mouth. Even though he felt extremely uncomfortable, he couldn't figure it out. She went to the side to wash her face. When she saw Qian Yanyan's noisy attitude, she pulled her hand and coaxed her in a low voice: "Yanyan, it's not like you think. I didn't feel this way just because I touched you." I feel sick and want to vomit. I drank too much tonight and couldn't control my drunkenness, so I vomited it out."

Qian Yanyan is not a lunatic. He is not drunk at all. He has a good drinking capacity and will not vomit like this because he is drunk. It is obvious that he vomited like this because he kissed her. , so now you have to lie to her even about this?

Qian Yanyan pushed his hand away like crazy: "Zhu Li, keep making it up, how long will you continue to want to deceive me? Do you think I am an idiot? Or am I blind? I can see it so clearly You vomited it out, what else do you want to say to me? You can't touch a woman at all. I just seduced you like this, and you didn't react at all. Is your reaction like that a man? "

Qian Yanyan touched him specially, but there was no reaction. "You deceive yourself and others. You want to deceive me, but the body's natural reaction cannot deceive me at all. You can't touch women at all. You said you should go for a check-up and find out." Is it useful to have the doctor for so long? It's of no use at all. You still can't touch women and you still don't react at all. You are just like your brother. You like men, and everyone in your family likes men."

Zhu Li always thought that he was a man with normal orientation and it was impossible for him to like men. After all, he had been in love with Qian Yanyan for so many years. He was fascinated by this woman's face from the beginning. How could he not be a man with a normal sexual orientation, so he didn't believe that he liked men. After being scolded by Qian Yanyan, he couldn't hold it back and roared back at her: "Okay, don't you just want to know why I vomited it out? What do I like about men? I don't like men at all, and I can't possibly like men. There is a reaction. The reason why I didn't react to you and even vomited was because as soon as I touched you, I thought about you sleeping with that foreign devil of mine. As soon as I thought about you two sleeping with me, I felt sick and wanted to vomit. Okay. Are you satisfied with this reason? I didn't want to expose you, but now you really remind me of the scene before. When I think of touching you, I think of you sleeping with that foreign devil. I have no desire Don't move any more."