Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!

After covering Tu Fei's mouth, he directly dragged Tu Fei away without disturbing them.

Wen Guli never expected that his first kiss would come so quickly.

Without any precaution, he kissed Su Zhien.

Neither of them expected it at first, so both of them were completely stunned.

The mouth is still sticky.

Tufei was dumbfounded and felt so heartbroken for his eldest brother. He quietly said to the brother next to him: "My eldest brother is too beastly and has a human face and a beastly heart. He didn't expect that he couldn't wait. Look, my sister-in-law's father just left." It's my family! Are you so anxious? It's not good for others to see this."

Brothers: "..." Just shut up!

When Su Zhien came to his senses, he realized how rude the two of them were, so he quickly pushed him away and wiped his mouth.

Su Zhien blushed with anger and didn't know what to do. He was embarrassed to face Wen Guli. He thought his reaction was exaggerated enough. As a result, Wen Guli was so dumbfounded that he turned to stone, looking at Su Zhien motionless.

Su Zhien felt it was too hot, and they were seen kissing on the spot, so he was ashamed and quickly turned around and ran away with his water glass.

Wen Guli was stunned for a while, seeing the back of the little rabbit running away, and then he chuckled softly after he was completely gone.

Then he proudly reached out and touched his lips, which were still as soft as before.

Very sweet.

His smile was extraordinarily bright and rippling.

Suddenly, Wen Guli turned around and called to Tu Fei: "Come here Tu Fei."

Tufei was so scared that he shrank into a ball. Wen Guli hooked his shoulder, "Tufei, what did you tell me last time that you wanted to eat from Tianxianglou?"

"I want to eat chicken legs from Tianxianglou."

Wen Guli happily took him away: "Let's go, I'll buy it for you. I'll buy you two. Why are you so lovable?"

Tu Fei looked confused. When he asked his eldest brother to buy something for him, his eldest brother still thought he was fat and asked him to lose weight. He refused to buy it for him. But now he still buys two for him?

Confused.

...

When Su Zhien ran home, she felt that she was going to die from embarrassment. The whole face she covered was really red like a monkey's butt. In her last life, she and Wen Guli had done everything to make them shy. Things have happened before, but this time I feel so nervous even for a kiss!

He felt that he was going to be doomed, and he was in the hands of Wen Guli.

When Su Zhien returned, Su Tubao couldn't wait for him at the door of the house. Seeing his shy look, he didn't care what he was doing, so he pulled him in directly: "Zhien, hurry up, hurry up. , I have good news to tell you, the Li Long you fell in love with last time proposed marriage to our family, and now he wants to marry you, and he has brought the betrothal gift!"

Su Tu reported the overjoyed look and pushed him in directly after saying that.

Before Su Zhien could react, he walked in and saw Li Long sitting inside.

When Li Long saw him coming in, he smiled very honestly and stood up to greet him: "You are so kind, we meet again."

Cai Xiaohong was laughing so hard that she couldn't see her eyes. She quickly called him: "Zhien, why are you still standing there? Come here quickly. Brother Long came here to see you. Hurry up and talk to them and discuss your wedding." This thing!"