Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize

The mayor was an old man who looked very amiable. He walked up to him, shook his hand, and gave him the admission letter with a big red envelope on it. "Talent, really talented. With your college entrance examination scores, , almost full marks, more than 80 points behind the second place! You are not only the top pick in the entire county, you are also the top pick in our city! It is really a formidable young man, but you are giving face to our mayor! We will do an interview with you soon , I don't know if you are willing or not. By the way, this red envelope is a bonus given to you by our city, a full 100 yuan! And we understand your family's situation. We have already planned the expenses for your schooling, and we will allocate funds to sponsor you for four years. . Let you have no worries, after all, such talent cannot be wasted."

Su Zhien became much calmer after hearing this. As expected, he was the same as in his previous life. He got the same test scores and was admitted to Beihua University. He breathed a sigh of relief and agreed to do the interview. The people around him who were listening to the gossip were all excited. I feel amazed, the only one among so many people can get admitted to Beihua University, what a smart head it takes.

Everyone hurried over and saw that he could be interviewed on TV. Everyone saw that he could be on TV, but what an honor it was.

They expressed their envy one after another, and then they even fawned over each other. They said all kinds of things to each other, just to rub off on each other and fawn over Su Zhien!

At this moment, Cai Xiaohong came out and put on new clothes. When she heard that this child was going to be on TV, she came out happily and said: "Here, I am here. I am the child's Mother, I am the mother of the No. 1 pick. Do I want to be interviewed? Do I want to appear on camera? I have to show my face, I have to do an interview, and you have to interview me."

Su Zhien felt really disgusted when she saw Cai Xiaohong's face, but the reporter agreed to the interview after seeing that she said she was the mother of the child. After all, they wanted to interview what it was like to raise a noble child from a poor family? My mother was able to train a top scholar, so she asked them to be interviewed together.

...

Cai Xiaohong sat upright, and the two of them sat on a bench next to each other in front of their home to accept this interview.

The reporter asked him how he got into this university?

Su Zhien said that he was just normal, and his performance in this exam was normal, so he did well in the exam.

The reporter later asked Cai Xiaohong how she raised such an outstanding child.

Cai Xiaohong saw that a reporter could interview her on TV. It was really a shameful thing, so she grabbed the microphone and said, "Actually, I have an eldest son. My eldest son is even smarter. His name is Su Tu Bao." ! He is handsome and has a good personality! He has been number one in the school every year, but he did not perform well in the college entrance examination this time. Otherwise, my eldest son will definitely be the only one admitted to Beihua University. He He is much smarter than my younger son. I think you can interview my eldest son. My eldest son is very smart. Do you want to take a look at my eldest son's certificates and test papers? He really does it every time. He is the first in the grade, but this time he may have had a slight cold, so the impact has been exerted, otherwise Su Zhien would not have passed the exam!"

Cai Xiaohong said and couldn't wait to say: "Wait a minute, I'm going to call my eldest son out now. He also wants to be interviewed. You should interview him. He is very up to date. He is even more up to date than my younger son. He But what's amazing is that he has also been admitted to a key university, and he has been admitted to North China Normal University, which is also a very powerful school."