Chapter 43 The stall business is booming

Su Zhien thought that he could sell this and make some money, but he never expected that this business would be so prosperous. All the items that everyone crowded together to sell were sold in less than a morning.

Sure enough, the discounted items sell out quickly. When everyone sees that they are so much cheaper than those in department stores, they will definitely flock to buy them.

There are also many people who did not buy the same time, saying that they will come here to set up stalls tomorrow and come back tomorrow.

They sold it this morning and they counted the money. There was actually 1,000 yuan?

They saw that the 1,000 yuan in hand, after deducting all costs, was 500.

The net profit in the morning was 500 yuan, which is too scary. I never thought it would sell for such a scary amount. They still have more than half of it stored at the train station. If they sell it again tomorrow, it will at least be another income. , this is too much money.

Isn't this very profitable?

Sure enough, it's no wonder that when he was in the factory, he heard some people lamenting that in the 1980s, you could really make a lot of money by setting up a street vendor.

Su Zhien counted the money and laughed so hard that he quickly divided the money between the two of them and handed half of the money to Wen Guli, "Wen Guli, I told you about our money." We go out in half, and my original cost is 500 yuan, so the two of us cost 250 yuan each."

Wen Guli confiscated it, "Take it, I don't want it."

Su Zhien refused, "How can we do this? If you accompany me so far to purchase goods, the money you earn must be equally divided. We agreed to cooperate with each other from the beginning."

"Then I'll keep it with you and treat it as my wife's wife's book."

Su Zhien was still unwilling and insisted on stuffing it into his pocket. The shirt on this top had no pockets, only the bell-bottom pants had pockets, so he just put it in his pocket.

Just as he turned around, he caught the hand in his pocket.

The atmosphere just became awkward.

Above his head, Wen Guli's mute and forbearing voice said: "Okay, Su Zhien, you said you wanted to give me money, but you actually wanted to touch it, eh? You little pervert. Are you satisfied with what you touched?"

Su Zhien: "..."

He was really embarrassed. After all, when he turned around just now, he did touch the now burning hand. He quickly poked it back and touched his ear, put away the things and went to eat with him.

Make money now.

So I took him to Tianxiang Tower and went back full after eating.

When Wen Guli sent him home, he didn't leave. He stood directly at the door and said to him: "Go in, I'll be waiting for you at the door. If anything happens, just call me and I'll be the first to rush in and save you." ."

Su Zhien heard what he said and thought that he was not afraid anymore, so he walked in. When he first entered the door, he saw Su Tubao!

When Su Tubao saw him coming in, he quickly shouted: "Mom! Su Zhien is back! You shameless bastard has come back in a hurry. Come out quickly, he finally dares to come back."

Cai Xiaohong was so angry these days that she couldn't even eat. She was waiting for this little brat to teach him a lesson when he came back. After hearing this, she quickly walked out with the cane.

Cai Xiaohong blushed angrily and walked towards him with a twisted face: "Su Zhien, I have to beat you to death today, you little bastard! You are so brave! How dare you beat your brother and break his hand?" .After breaking his hand, you ran away with me. It's really a waste of time to raise a beast like you."

When Su Tubao came back a few days ago, he didn't dare to tell his mother that his hand was broken by Wen Guli, so he lied without blinking and said that his hand was broken by Su Zhien. Because he stopped him from running, he was He broke it off.

My dear Cai Xiaohong, I'm really going to be sick these days.