Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city

When the three of them went out, the postman was riding a bicycle outside, holding the express package in his hand.

Su Zhien returned home just at this time. When he heard the postman's words, he thought that his admission notice had also arrived, so he hurried over.

The postman's name was Xiao Wang. He ignored him when he saw him. When he saw Su Tu Bao coming over, he quickly flattered him and gave him the admission notice: "Piu Bao, you are really promising. You are so promising." , you have been admitted to this key university! You are the only one within a hundred miles who has received the admission notice from this university. You are probably the only one who has been admitted to the university. You have really brought glory to our village. Ah, you are the only one in our village who has been admitted to college. No one in our village has been admitted to a key university in ten years. You are really making our village proud. The village chief was so happy that he said he would reward you with five yuan! They said they would hold banners and set off firecrackers for you, now let's inform the county to see if they will release news to praise you!"

After Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian heard that their son was so promising, they were so happy that they almost went crazy. They were finally admitted to college, and they were the first to receive the admission notice. Isn't that right? It means that he is the only one who has been admitted to university. Such a face-saving thing, the two of them were laughing from ear to ear, and hurried over to see what university he was admitted to.

Su Tubao knew that he had done well in the exam this time, but he didn't know what university he could get into. After hearing that he had been admitted into a key university, he felt at ease. Except for Beihua, those who could be admitted into a key university What other universities are there?

He opened the express with trembling hands, wanting to see his admission notice from Beihua University. When he opened the notice and saw the fonts inside, he was completely confused. How could this happen? Why is it not the admission notice from Beihua University? It says Beihua Normal University. It is completely different with two more words. Although this is also a key university, compared with the number one university in the country, it is simply not the same. A level.

How could it be this Beihua Normal University? Based on his previous estimate of his score, based on the previous score, the question he took should be admitted to Beihua University. Why didn't he get it? He actually got into this Beihua Normal University.

Cai Xiaohong is an illiterate rural woman, so when I see this notice now, I don't know what it says?

Seeing that her son's face looked strange, she pinched his arm anxiously and asked him: "Son, what's going on? Are you taking the exam for Beihua University? Didn't you say you want to go to Beihua University? This Isn't it? This is the only one among the key universities. Have you passed the exam at Beihua? Don't be silent, this is worrying me to death."

Su Youqian knew how to read, so when he saw his son looking dumbfounded, he quickly took the admission notice, took a look at it, and after seeing the content inside, he said: "The applicant is admitted to Beihua Normal University. Shouldn't China Normal University be the same as Beihua University? It's not the same school. I don't understand either. What does this mean?"

The postman said to them: "How could that be Beihua University? I told you that this Beihua University this year, the village chief told me that the entire city will only recruit one person. How could it be your turn to recruit one person?" Home? There are so many candidates in the city, but your son is also very successful. He was admitted to Beihua Normal University, which is also a key university. He is studying in the Normal University. When he passes the exam, he can become a teacher. Now he is a teacher. The benefits are so good and you have so much potential. In the future, the country will allocate jobs and houses. You are also proud of it, and you are the only one in our village who has passed the exam. Do you think this is an honor?"