Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201 How can she be so cute!

Tu Fei was now extremely scared, fearing that what he gave him was not some kind of fruit but some kind of poison.

He shook his head directly, "No, no need to give it to me. I'm not hungry yet. I want to go to bed."

When Zhu Li heard this, he naturally had nothing to say. He nodded and covered him with a quilt, "Okay, you can sleep here for a while. I won't leave. I will just watch you here. If you want If anything happens, just call me anytime."

Tufei lay down, covered himself with a quilt, and turned his back to him without speaking.

Zhu Li said that he would not leave if he did not leave. He walked to the side and sat down. This ward was a high-end ward, so there was a sofa bed in it. He sat on the sofa with his legs crossed and looked at Tufei. sleep.

He wasn't lying. There were indeed side effects. What he just said was indeed true. This child cannot be aborted. After all, if aborted, it would hurt him more and have side effects. This was also an abort given by the doctor before he came here. On the phone, he didn't know what the side effects were before he heard what the doctor said, but it became clear later. He was shocked after hearing it, but... he also wanted to keep the child, and he could keep the child. It's best not to let him abort the child.

...

Su Zhien and Wen Guli were on their way back. They were all worried about each other. Their homes were very close to each other. After Su Zhien got in the car, he looked at Wen Guli and asked him: "Wen Guli" Gu Li, I think your expression is wrong, what are you thinking about?"

Wen Guli really got serious and said to him: "I'm thinking of a way to find some people to beat Zhuli. It doesn't matter how much it costs, as long as he has a comminuted fracture." Although just now I let him go, but I'm still worried now. I still can't swallow this breath and want to beat him up. I won't give up until I beat him up."

When Su Zhien heard this, she thought he was so cute. She touched his head and said, "Do you want him to be so cute? I really want to beat him up."

Wen Guli really couldn't hold back his breath. When he thought of that scumbag, he really wanted to strangle him to death, but he was much better now. He didn't have the urge to strangle him to death at the beginning. Looking at him Question: "But, what are you thinking about now? I see you are worried. What are you thinking about?"

Su Zhien didn't hide anything from him and told him honestly: "No, I was shocked when I first heard that Tufei could get pregnant. If Tufei got pregnant after injecting that medicine, I was wondering if she could really get pregnant. If so, how about I also inject that medicine? I was also pregnant, and then had my own child. I didn't expect the side effects to be so severe, so I'm a little scared now. Fortunately, I didn't actually inject it, and I don't have this thought anymore. "

Wen Guli was immediately frightened when he heard what he said. He grabbed his hand and warned him: "How dare you? Didn't you hear the side effects? If you dare to go, I will break your legs. Think of something like that." What? What kind of child are you going to have? Aren't the two of us enough? Besides, you are a man, what kind of child are you going to have? "

Su Zhien knew that he would be nervous when he saw how excited he was, so she coaxed him and patted his chest and said, "Okay, okay, don't be angry. I didn't just think about it at the beginning! That's all!" I feel that although the two of us have a good life together now, it would be better if we have children and can have children. I don't have this idea now. I have no plans to have children, okay? Don't think blindly. I'm just telling you now. It's just my previous thoughts. Now that I heard about this side effect, I feel so scared. I won't risk my life by giving birth to a child. This man will have side effects whether he is born or not. It's quite scary."