Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village

Li Long's family.

When Wen Guli beat Li Long until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, he saw his wife running out looking afraid that something would happen.

At this moment he said to Doi: "Give me the knife."

Dofei has always carried a small knife with him because he was domestically abused by his uncle since he was a child, so after he met his eldest brother, his eldest brother gave him a small knife and asked him to carry it with him. If his uncle dared to domestically abuse him When he arrived, he took a knife and stabbed his uncle to death.

If something happened, he would take care of it for him.

So Doi handed over the knife and said, "Here it is, brother. You don't want to kill someone, do you? If you want to kill someone, I won't give it to you. If you want to kill him, I will kill him for you, and you will go to jail." of."

Wen Guli ran out of time, so he urged him hurriedly: "Give me the knife, I won't kill anyone."

Tufei believed him, so he handed him the knife in his hand. After holding the knife in his hand, he tried to get down in front of Li Long.

Although Li Long is a fool.

But he also understood that he wanted to kill himself with the knife, so he was very afraid that when he stabbed him with the knife, he would scream.

The next second he was so frightened that he peed his pants. The knife didn't penetrate him, it was just to scare him.

If you don't threaten him, you will come to arrest his wife again next time.

Wen Guli stabbed the knife directly on the ground, scaring the man so much that he peed his pants. He simply threw the knife away and ran outside.

Li Long is now hiding in the corner, crying like a child crying, crying so miserably.

When Doi saw how he was crying, he used his special move and kicked him with his right foot: "I'll trample you to death, I'll trample you to death!"

...

Wen Guli hurriedly ran to the house, and when he came in, he saw this scene.

His little rabbit pressed Su Tubao to the ground, pinched his neck, pinched his face till it turned red and made him breathless, and rubbed him on the ground. Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian saw him like this He looked crazy, and when he stepped forward in anger, Cai Xiaohong kicked him.

Cai Xiaohong originally wanted to reach out and push him away, but her strength was too great and she strangled her son. She felt so distressed and was afraid that her son would be strangled to death by her, so she stretched out her foot. He kicked him away and cursed: "You beast, stop it. Let me go. Let go of my son. I will trample you to death. I will trample you to death, you beast. Let me go."

Su Zhien has now reached the peak of his duty. Even if she keeps kicking him, he will not let go. He just wants to strangle this man to death. There is a fire in his eyes. He is desperate and wants to strangle him to death.

First deal with the person who bullied him since childhood, and then deal with them both.

Cai Xiaohong was afraid that something might happen to her son. She was so angry that she looked at Su Youqian and cried: "You trash, what are you doing? Come quickly and get a knife. I'll cut off your little bitch's hand. Otherwise, our son's hand will be cut off." Life is gone. Didn't you see that he is going to strangle my son to death now? Don't you feel sorry for my son? This little bitch is an outsider and not your biological son. Hurry and cut off his hand. "