Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156 Touched with soil and fertilizer

Tufei didn't notice the situation behind him at all. He was still packing things while asking him: "Zhu Li, why did you ask me to come here at night? I'm a little hungry now. Should we go to eat?" "

Zhu Li couldn't help but walked directly behind him, hugged him from behind, hugged him suddenly, and then sucked on his neck, saying in a hoarse voice: "You didn't ask me to come here. Really? I'll come if you ask me to."

Tu Fei has never been treated like this before. Zhu Li is now rubbing his neck like a cat, which makes him a little embarrassed...

Tu Fei was now blushing because of him, and he wanted to push him away and said: "Zhu... Zhu Li... If you want to be like this, you make me itchy like this, please let go of me first." What are you doing? You obviously asked me to come to this hotel to wait for you, so when I come, can you push me away? You make me so uncomfortable. "

Zhu Li understood that this little fat man wanted to refuse but still welcomed him. He grabbed his hand and said, "Are you still trying to recruit me now? Didn't you ask me to come here to open a room with you? I'm already an adult. He's not a three-year-old kid anymore. Does anyone know what it means to come here to open a house with me? Very good, you succeeded, I'm interested in you now."

Dofei was a little dizzy by his words. He didn't know what he meant. He resisted and tried to push him away, looking like he was about to cry. "No, it was your mother who asked you to come. Your mother asked you to come here." I came, I don't know why I came here, but I came here, and then you came, can you let me go first?"

Zhu Li's endurance was about to burst. How could he listen to this little fat man and push him directly onto the bed.

Just bully them.

...

It was already morning when Zhu Li woke up completely, but now that he looked at the time, it wasn't very early. He didn't get up until noon because it was so noisy last night. He didn't know why. It was so scary all at once.

Tu Fei was very scared now. His chubby body was huddled in the corner and he covered his body with the quilt. He looked at him with timid eyes and did not dare to speak, but he wanted to talk to him. He looked like a frightened deer. , looked at him in a very cowardly manner, not knowing whether he was frightened or not.

In fact, he didn't know what happened to Zhu Li yesterday because he had been in a very turbid state. He didn't realize what he had experienced until he woke up and his brain recovered. Now he wants to slap himself. Why? Such a beast.

He now took a shower and came out. He looked at Tu Fei on the bed and said to him: "Tu Fei... listen to me explain to you what happened yesterday. I was indeed the bastard of what happened yesterday. I... I can't control it. You Don't worry, I will be responsible."

His tone of voice was a bit awkward now. He didn't know what to say when his throat felt dry. How to explain this to Doi? He felt that something was wrong with his body yesterday.

But he thought about what Tufei told him yesterday about his mother. He went over, sat beside the bed and slowly asked Tufei: "Tufei, let me ask you something first. You said you came yesterday because of me. Mom called you here, what's going on? Please explain this matter to me clearly, what on earth did my mother call you for? "

Doi told him all the things that his mother had told him before. Doi had not made it clear about letting him go to the Four Seasons Hotel, but when he told him to leave, he suddenly discovered something. , said to him in surprise: "It's over, the room your mother called me to ask you to come to was not this room, it was room 1525, not this room."