Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166 Being kissed by Su Zhien, Wen Guli felt that he was so excited that he was about to die.

Doi: "Because you saved my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law was kidnapped by a bad guy. They kidnapped her and took her to a base and said that she was going to be made into a specimen. This is what the police told me. You saved her and she was hit on the back of the head by that bad guy. So you fainted, and now you wake up like this. Do you want to call the doctor? Brother, you are not normal like this."

Wen Guli let go of his hand and frowned, his heart beating very fast, "Sister-in-law? Who is sister-in-law? How can there be a sister-in-law?"

Tufei answered him in surprise: "Zhien... My sister-in-law is Su Zhien. Brother, didn't you get your head smashed by that person? You don't even recognize your sister-in-law anymore. You look so scary!"

Wen Guli breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this name, "That's right. She is indeed your sister-in-law, my wife-in-law. But, you said I would save your sister-in-law? What year is this?"

"In 1981, why do you always ask me these weird questions? I'm scared to death."

Wen Guli was more certain about this year. He was reborn and returned to his youthful past, back to the time when he married Su Zhien...81...that's right.

This year was right. He returned to this year. He pinched his face and it hurt. Then he pinched his hand again and it hurt. This kind of pain could not be a dream. He was not dreaming. He This was truly a rebirth. God had brought him back to the time when he married Su Zhien.

He is dead, but he is back.

Return to the past after death.

In other words, he can keep an eye on Su Zhien this time. If Su Zhien runs away and doesn't want him, he will break his legs so that he can't walk and see if he dares to run.

Wen Guli was really so excited. He never thought that God would be so kind to him and give him another chance to return to the time when he met his wife before. This time he could be with his wife. Seize it and don't allow him to escape, so that nothing happens later. As long as Su Zhien doesn't leave, anything is fine. This time, even if he is tied to his waistband every day, he is not allowed to escape.

Wen Guli wanted to tell Tu Fei the good news, and wanted to tell him that he was reborn and was no longer the same person in his previous life.

Seeing that Tu Fei is so careless and eating pig's trotters, it's better not to tell him. After all, the idea of him being reborn is ridiculous to me, and Tu Fei may not believe it.

This kind of thing was indeed a fantasy, so it was better for him not to say it. He kept it in his heart to avoid being caught and studied as some kind of monster.

...

Su Zhien had eaten and drank enough now, and his body was much better. He was not as weak as before. He was particularly worried about Wen Guli now, so he went to see Wen Guli.

His ward was two wards away from his own, so I looked at his ward, opened the door and walked in. When Doi saw him coming, he called her sister-in-law.

Wen Guli was so excited that he sat on the bed and didn't know who to tell. His hands were trembling. He was always very excited.

When Tufei called sister-in-law, he looked up and saw that the person coming in from the door was the person and thing he had been thinking about day and night. The person he had thought about for so long and finally found was now back, just like he liked back then. She was still so young, and her eyes looked at him with tenderness, and she walked towards him.