Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206 Su Zhien's body is as good as soil fertilizer, so it's okay...

The old man is now physically and mentally happy. He has changed from his previous depressed mood. Now he wishes he could live a long life and be in good health. It can be seen that there is hope for the birth of this great-grandson, and this man is also more energetic.

Su Zhien's body has now been injected with the potion, so the housekeeper released him and let him go.

Su Zhien always thought that grandpa would change. He was no longer the same grandpa as before. After all, his grandfather's tone towards him had been much better recently, unlike before, so he thought that grandpa would change for the better. But he didn't expect that this was the legendary dog reform. If you don't want to eat shit, your grandfather is still such a wicked person. In order to let him have a child, he will do whatever it takes, and now he even resorts to this method, injecting a potion into his body. Now that he has been injected with the potion, he will be pregnant like a manure. ...

When Su Zhien thought of that side effect, his whole body was filled with trembling fear. He looked at his grandfather and asked him: "Grandpa, I have always respected you as an elder. Recently, I see that your attitude towards me has become better. I really thought you would change it." , why do you have to push us further and further away at your age? If Gu Li finds out about this, do you know how he will react? If I really have a child in my belly, what will happen? Whether he recognizes you as a grandfather or not, he will definitely not recognize you as a grandfather again."

When the old man heard this, his face darkened, and he glanced at the housekeeper. The housekeeper smiled and comforted him and said, "Young madam, it's really funny to say this. God knows this, you know it, and I know it. We are the only ones who know it." If you didn't say anything, how could they blame us? Didn't the master already tell you? When the young master asked you, he said it was you who wanted to get pregnant, and it was you who wanted to spread the branches and leaves of our family. , you can't bear that this generation will end here, so you inject this potion yourself. It has nothing to do with our master. If the young master finds out, you must be the one who complained. Why do you want to destroy the relationship between the girls? , there is obviously a better solution to this matter."

"As long as you don't say anything, the family is harmonious. If you want to blame me, I can only blame you because you are not a woman and can't have children. You can only use this method. There is no way for him to have children with other women, so this is the best Means are good for everyone. So young madam, please think carefully slowly. This will not be the case if you can have children. Don't blame our master for being cruel. After all, he has no choice. He can't wait to see the Wen family have children. , I don't want to end it here, otherwise you will become a sinner for the ages. By the way, you have never been able to enter our family's genealogy before. That's because you are a man and cannot have offspring, so here I have never entered you into the family tree. The master said that as long as you successfully give birth to a child this time, we will spread the branches and leaves of our Wen family. After the child is born, you and the child can be included in our family tree. For you, there is only It's beneficial."

...

Su Zhien went back home and looked at the door outside. He hesitated a few times, not sure whether to go in or not.

Wen Guli just got off work. When he saw him like this at the door, he raised his head and took him in and asked him: "What are you doing at the door? Why are you dazed? What happened?"

Su Zhien did not recover, and was suddenly startled by his hooking his hand, and almost fainted.

Su Zhien felt uncomfortable. His grandfather injected him with the potion because he knew about the side effects. If he knew that the potion had no side effects, he would never be unwilling. If there were no side effects, he would also like to register the potion and have a child with him. After all, it would be a happy thing to give him a child who looks exactly like him, and he would have offspring, but he knew the side effects. There are dangers in both aborting the child and giving birth to the child.