Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141 Counterattack

"I feel that soon I won't be as close as a son. I might be his son."

The more Su Tubao talked, the more proud he became. He had already thought about replacing him as the young master of the Zhu family. So I went to Su Zhien's ear and stimulated him by saying: "Zhien, I wonder if you have heard of a saying? There is a saying among women that a married woman is equivalent to the water thrown out. Although you You are not a woman, but you are already married to Wen Guli, so your father probably won't agree with you inheriting the family business. You will give up the good family property to others. Now you don't go home often, so the relationship with your father shouldn't be the same. Well, after all, I haven't heard your dad mention you. Maybe you don't even exist in his heart. What do you think we should do? He talks about me all day long and talks about how good I am. He is seriously ill now. I was taking care of him when he couldn't get up from bed. Yes, he is better than you are to him, everyone has eyes to see. So if your dad treats me more like a biological son than you, you Don't be angry, after all, I am the one taking care of your dad now, and I deserve this."

Seeing how proud he was of being so vain and greedy, Su Zhien splashed the cup of coffee in his hand directly on his face.

He poured the coffee on his face in one go. The coffee was still a little hot and irritated his pores. He closed his eyes after being splashed.

He was so angry that he stretched out his hand to wipe the coffee off his face, and then he could open his eyes and look at him. He smiled, "Zhien, why are they all college students? Or are college students from famous universities somewhat qualified? Really? It's an embarrassment to your school. With your kind of character, you're admitted to such a good university. If you tell me, you might make people laugh. Are you? Isn't it just jealous? Because you are jealous of me, you just poured coffee on me. You are jealous of me. I have received your father's love, but you are jealous that your father treats me better than you. As for that? Put away your ugly face. No matter how you treat me now, it is a fact that your father treats me better, and you can't change it."

Su Zhien put down the coffee cup at this time and counterattacked with a look of disdain, "Su Tubao, you should wake up. I poured coffee on you not because of jealousy, let alone anger. I poured coffee on you because I wanted to. You need to wake up. In case you are still in a daze, why are you talking nonsense here? Do you think you can get everything I have in this way? Have you ever heard of him when you took care of my dad and served my dad? Half of the property has been given to me. Now it has been transferred to my account. My brother and I each have half, what does it have to do with you? That master of the Zhu family has no money at all now, and you can only hold him in stinking glory. Feet, in the end I will just serve you as a nanny."

Su Tubao's face turned pale when he heard this. He didn't expect it to be like this.

He even divided all the property between the two brothers. Then why did he work so hard to take care of the old man? These days, I serve the old man like a scoundrel, just because I want his money. I want to see if he will show mercy and give him some property after his death. After all, that old man is already like that. To put it bluntly, one foot is about to step into the coffin board. Isn't it a matter of time whether he dies or not?

As a result, the damn old man doesn't have a penny now, and he has already divided his property between his two sons, so why should he serve him? Isn't this treating him like a monkey? Think of him as a free nanny.

He has been busy for a long time and it turned out to be a lie!

Su Zhien taught him such a lesson. When he felt comfortable, he took the book and prepared to leave. He thought of something and said to the manager who was preparing to deliver their food: "I am Su Zhien. If I remember correctly, this is me." My brother's restaurant is Zhu Li, you can call and ask, I don't really like them spending money here now, so I'll kick them out."