Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?

Further up is his face.

Facing Su Zhien sideways, all he could see was his sharply angular profile, with even outlines, exuding a gloomy evil aura, making him look extremely dangerous.

But it's this face that makes him look handsome even when he's fighting.

I don't know if it's because he works outdoors or because he exercises regularly, so his skin is tanned to a very beautiful, sexy, and sultry bronze color, which is particularly attractive.

I really didn't look at him in my last life, and I didn't expect that he was already so handsome when he was young, and his face was as handsome as any other young man in the future.

It's true that when you like a person, he looks handsome even when he fights.

Su Zhien looked at the aura of him holding a stick to hit someone. He felt seductive and full of male hormones. His ears were red when he was hooked. He was afraid that he would disturb him here, so he left quickly.

After he left, Tu Fei, the younger brother who was next to Wen Guli, saw Su Zhien leaving in a panic. He quickly went over and poked his hand and said to him: "Brother, sister-in-law, my sister-in-law saw you fighting just now. He ran away in fear."

When Wen Guli heard this, he glanced at the spot where Tu Fei was looking. Su Zhien was indeed walking very fast. He looked like a frightened little rabbit. He threw the stick aside and cursed: "Fuck." , why didn't you tell me earlier, did I scare my wife just now?"

Su Zhien was already scared to death of him, and now she saw him fighting with her own eyes. It will be harder to get closer in the future.

Doi: "...Brother, I'm scared. You were so angry just now that I was scared away by you. Not to mention someone like my sister-in-law, who is as timid as a little white rabbit."

Wen Guli: "..."

...

When Su Zhien passed by an alley, his body became sluggish due to its natural reaction. Wen Guli's house was at the end of this alley. Every time he came to this alley, he would be surrounded by Wen Guli, who blocked him directly, not letting him go, forcing him into a corner, and even worse. Will pinch his face.

That man is really bad.

When Su Zhien was about to leave, suddenly a deep voice from behind called him: "Su Zhien."

Su Zhien turned his head when he heard the voice, and Wen Guli appeared not far in front of him. The man looked at him evilly, and walked towards him step by step with his long legs.

The evil aura in this man is so strong that it seems to have a deterrent effect that makes people subconsciously fear and step back. The same goes for Su Zhien.

Wen Guli was tall, much taller than him, with a height of 188cm and a pair of long legs. After walking a few steps, he leaned in front of him and pushed him against the corner. He was in the same posture as before, condescending. Looking at him, Su Zhien didn't dare to look up at him. Wen Guli came close to his ear and blew a breath. The cool air from his lips sprayed on his cochlea. He asked him in a sexy and sultry voice: "Why do you see me?" Fight and run away? You think I'm embarrassing you, huh?"

Su Zhien's ears turned red because of him, and he couldn't say a word for a long time.

Finally, he trembled and said, "No...I, I have something to do."

Wen Guli knew that the little liar was afraid of him and did not dare to tell the truth. He did not care about him. He lowered his head and pinched his face and asked him, "Have you had breakfast?"

Su Zhien shook his head.

Wen Guli knew that he must not have had breakfast. His little rabbit was often starved and denied breakfast by his family. Every time he blocked him at the entrance of this alley, it was because the only way he had to go to school was blocked here. Let him stuff breakfast into his pocket.

Hearing him speak like this, Wen Guli took out two eggs and two meat buns hidden in his camouflage pants, stuffed them into his hands, and threatened him with a stiff tone: "I'll eat them before I leave."