Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?

The atmosphere was quite sweet at first, but when he said these words, he clearly felt that the atmosphere around him had cooled down.

The eyes of Wen Guli in front of him darkened, and his expression was somewhat unhappy, but he still pinched his face with a smile, and said in a low voice: "What? It's embarrassing for you to think that I am a gangster, but you still dislike me for doing this job. I can't support you without making money? Don't worry, I can support you, even if I have two mouths."

Su Zhien: "!!!"

He really couldn't talk to Wen Guli seriously for more than a few words. After his rebirth, he really thought Wen Guli was a serious person.

How could he forget that he was full of dirty talk after marrying him in his previous life?

Although he did not marry Wen Guli willingly in his previous life, the two of them were a couple after all, and they had a married life. If he didn't want to, Wen Guli could force it.

His life was good, but Su Zhien didn't like him, so he felt painful. Moreover, Wen Guli liked to talk dirty things in bed, which made Su Zhien, a good student, even more ashamed, and that's why she hated him so much.

...

When Su Zhien shook his head and wanted to say something to him, at this moment, Su Tubao's voice sounded from the right side of the two people: "Zhien."

When Su Zhien heard this voice, he turned his head to look. Su Tubao originally wanted to come to Wen Guli, but when he saw the two of them so close at the entrance of the alley, he was so angry that his eyes burned.

But he was just angry in his heart and didn't show anything strange on his face. He walked up to the two people, deliberately pulled Su Zhien away, and said to Su Zhien: "Zhien, why are you here? I've been looking for you for a long time, Mom. I want you to go home quickly, because the person your mother introduced to you last time is called Li Long. He is at home now. I want to see you. Didn't you make eye contact with him last time? But it's also like A manager like him best meets your standards. You said that when you are looking for a man, you should look for someone who is reliable, profitable, and in a legitimate industry."

Su Zhien was completely confused by what he said. When did he say this? But this supervisor really does have one.

His mother said before that he was already 18 years old and already a man in the village who could get married. Arrange a marriage for him and let him take a wife home.

Su Zhien was very afraid that he would marry a wife at such a young age, so in order to get his mother to stop, he lied and said directly: "I don't like women, I like men, so don't introduce me to a partner."

Damn it, he worked so hard. In order to get him married and earn some money as gifts, he searched for matchmakers and asked several villages if there was anyone who liked men and wanted to marry him. It was not easy to find one.

He got it for Su Zhien. He didn't say anything, but now his brother accused him of a crime. He looked at Wen Guli in fear, not knowing whether he believed it or not.

Sure enough, Wen Guli's face was terribly smelly. At that moment, he seemed to be laughing angrily, and he asked him with a dangerous coldness: "Su Zhien, are you looking for a man? Yes, that's right, the person in charge is indeed better than me. It's better to be a gangster."

Su Zhien wanted to explain, but Su Tubao intervened and said: "This is natural. Zhien in our family has always had this kind of vision. Zhien said he would not look down on idle and idle gangsters like you. When you are looking for a man, you must find a good one. Yes, so he has fallen in love with Li Long. Please stop pestering our Zhien in the future. We Zhien said we don't like you, so why are you still pestering him? If you don't like it, you just don't like it. If you don't We Zhien will not agree to your entanglement like this."

After Su Tubao finished speaking, he ignored Su Zhien and pulled him away: "Let's go Zhien, don't be afraid. Brother is here. Brother will protect you and won't let you be bullied by others. Now brother Take you home."