Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106 I definitely don't want to

Doi saw clearly that the person in front of him was... that woman.

It was the woman who beat him downstairs from his sister-in-law.

The woman who was said to be Zhu Li's girlfriend had a fierce look on her face.

When he saw this woman, he was subconsciously afraid and wanted to run away, because he was slapped in the face by this woman last time and it hurt so much.

When Qian Yanyan saw this fat man running away, she slapped him in the face again and stopped him: "Fat man, why are you running away from me? You still want to run away? Are you guilty of being a thief? I won't beat you to death today. They don't have a long memory and they always seduce my man!"

Tufei's face turned away after being beaten. He wanted to run away, but his body was tightly restrained. Qian Yanyan found someone to hold him down. He could not leave and could only be beaten.

Qian Yanyan felt her hand hurt from the beating, and shouted to the people on the side: "Go ahead and swell his face, so that this damn fat man can be a bitch and seduce my man."

The man behind her walked over, walked up to Tu Fei, and slapped him in the face with several quick slaps.

Dofei was beaten so hard that he wanted to resist, but the people holding him were bigger than him and had no strength that he could resist. His face was numb from the beating.

Tufei resisted at first, but the corner of his mouth bleeded after being beaten. The pain was so painful that he was stunned. He just wanted to end it quickly, so he just waited for her to finish it.

Qian Yanyan took out a lighter and a cigarette from her pocket. She lit the cigarette in front of him and smoked it. The smoke blew into her face. What did she think of this fat man? How disgusting is that? I don't know what Zhu Li's vision is. Isn't it disgusting that he would fall in love with such a fat guy? She didn't know how it felt to be so greasy. She would want to vomit when she saw this fat guy here.

She has always liked smoking, and she learned it from her friends, but her family and Zhuli don't like her smoking, and they don't like her not being a good girl. Although no one is like this in private, she On the surface, he still pretends to be very well-behaved.

Privately, she is a wild girl who can smoke, drink, and hit people. She also thinks she is very cool like this.

At this moment, she smoked a cigarette to relieve her mood. She was a heavy smoker and liked to smoke a cigarette when she encountered uncomfortable things. She felt disgusted with this fat man. I'm also disgusted with Zhu Li.

It would be fine if the man didn't like women, but now he still likes a fat man. It's really disgusting.

Qian Yanyan saw that the fat man's face was swollen after being beaten, and the corners of his mouth were bleeding. She was very happy, but she felt that it was not enough. When she thought of him seducing her man, she felt angry.

Qian Yanyan looked at the cigarette butt in her hand and suddenly thought of something. She walked up to this fat man. The cigarette butt moved towards him and called him to ask: "Fat man, let me ask you a question. Answer me. You Have you fallen in love with my man? Do you like Zhu Li? "

Doi's face changed when he heard this, and he didn't dare to admit it. After all, if he admitted it, he would be a mistress. The eldest brother said that being a mistress would be a good life, and he liked it. He just felt that he liked him very much, but he had no intention of being with him. Don't dare to be a mistress.