Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli

What Su Zhien wanted to say was blocked by these words, and his throat was too dry to say anything.

In fact, his academic performance is not bad, better than his brother's, but his mother has favored his brother since he was a child and has never looked at him. Cai Xiaohong doesn't care at all how many points he gets in the exam. All he cares about is how many points his brother gets in the exam. It's not like he's number one in grade again.

Su Zhien's academic performance was much better than that of Su Tubao. He was supposed to be the first in grade every time, but his brother discussed with him and said, "Look at Mom, every time I take the first grade in the exam, she is really..." I am very happy to show off to my relatives. But because I am the eldest son, it is important to do well in the exam. So Zhien, can you not be higher than me in the exam in the future, so that my mother will be happy."

Su Zhien was a filial child who didn't care about his grades. After hearing what he said, he deliberately scored much lower than his brother in every exam.

...

After Su Zhien was kicked out because he was hungry, he planned to go to a nearby factory to ask if he wanted to hire a part-time worker. He would look for a job and make some money first. His mother said that if she didn't let him study, she might not be able to send him to college. He estimated his college entrance examination scores and found that this time it was much easier than he thought, so he got into a good university. It was very simple. He felt that he would definitely be able to pass the exam. The only thing missing was the tuition fee.

He earned tuition fees and was admitted to university. Even if his mother didn't let him study, he would have to leave this village. He never went to university in his previous life.

It's not that he didn't get into college, he got into the first university.

It was the best university in the country, and tens of thousands of students couldn't even squeeze in. He was the only one admitted in the county.

But because Cai Xiaohong married him in a hurry at that time, he couldn't report it and could only give the spot to his brother.

He originally refused, but Cai Xiaohong held a knife to his neck and forced him to give his place to Su Tu, so he had no choice but to give the place to his brother.

He will never do such stupid things again in this life.

Only by getting into a good university can you have a good future.

While he was thinking this, he suddenly heard the sound of a large group of people when he reached the entrance of the village.

People passing by said a few words: "There was another fight at the entrance of the village, and it was those gangsters again. These gangsters are so awesome. They haven't had a peaceful day since they came to our village. The eldest brother's name is Wen Guli, right? , this rat shit really is. These outsiders should not be allowed to come to our village and make our village such a mess. After he came, he started asking people to fight all day long, and he was a bully. "

When Su Zhien heard this, he realized that Wen Guli and his little brothers were gathering at the entrance of the village to fight again.

The reason why Su Zhien was so afraid of Wen Guli in his previous life was because Su Tubao took him to watch Wen Guli fight several times, and he was frightened.

But now he suddenly wanted to see him.

So I hurriedly went to the entrance of the village. Everyone was very scared and did not dare to come forward. They were just watching not far away.

Su Zhien was also very nervous, afraid of hurting innocent people, so when he walked to the entrance of the village, he didn't expect that there would be no one there. At a glance, he saw Wen Guli holding a stick, as if he was discussing something with the bully from the opposite village. , he held the stick with an aura of evil energy, and looked very domineering.

In my previous life, I didn't like anything about him, so I thought his fights were scary. However, in this life, I liked him, and somehow I felt that his aura was very handsome.

It was too hot, so he was only wearing a black vest and camouflage pants.

The vest couldn't block the muscles on both sides of his arms at all, and his strong waist could be felt through a layer of clothes.