Chapter 256-260

Chapter 256 Zhu Li is really a bitch

No wonder doctors say that parental love is the best education for children.

The two of them just performed this artificial performance, which made Xiao Tuan Yuan look excited.

Although Zhang Fan didn't want to admit it, he had to admit that when the two of them did this just now, Xiao Tuan Yuan was indeed very excited and happy.

Zhang Fan wanted to let him go, but he couldn't let him go. Now he stretched out his hand to pinch his waist in disgust.

When Zhu Li was pinched by him, he grimaced in pain, but he couldn't scream out, so he could only act very sweet on the surface.

Seeing the two of them like this, Xiao Tuanyuan walked up to them with a curious face, took their hands, and asked them in a sweet voice: "Are you two reconciled? Don't you two?" Did you quarrel? Can you two be together as before?"

Zhang Fan's face changed suddenly when he heard this. He didn't want to lie to the children, but he couldn't offend the children, and he didn't know what to say.

Zhu Li is quite a mean man. When he heard what Xiao Tuan Yuan said, he squatted down and touched Xiao Tuan Yuan's head. He followed Xiao Tuan Yuan's words and said, "Yes, it's just like what you think, Xiao Tuan Yuan. Your mother and I have already We have reconciled. We have reconciled as before and will be together as before. From now on, Xiao Tuan Yuan will live with us, okay? There are no other uncles, just dad and mom. The two of us will always be with Xiao Tuan Yuan. Okay?"

When Xiao Tuanyuan heard this, she hugged his thigh with great excitement, then took Zhang Fan's hand and said, "Okay, okay, I just like to be with my parents, and I want to be with my parents forever."

When Zhu Li heard what Xiao Tuan Yuan said, he looked at Zhang Fan specifically. He thought of something, his lips curved, and he deliberately said to him: "Then mom should show that she likes dad very much. She should kiss me now and let Xiao Let's reunite and see what love is, otherwise how can we prove that mom likes dad? Right?"

Zhang Fan: "..." I really want to beat this bitch to death with a dog stick, and I really know how to say it.

Xiao Tuanyuan clapped her hands and nodded with great excitement and said, "Okay, mommy wants to kiss daddy, mommy wants to kiss daddy and see."

Zhang Fan: "..."

Zhang Fan really couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to refuse, but seeing Xiao Tuanyuan's expression of excitement, he had no choice but to grit his teeth and go over and kiss Zhu Li. He kissed Zhu Li and wanted to let go of him. Just show it off, kiss him on the mouth and want to leave, but he pinned him down on the waist and couldn't move away. Seeing him acting like a gangster, he bit his lower lip ruthlessly. .

She bit his lower lip as if she wanted to bite off his flesh. Zhu Li frowned in pain when he was bitten. The pain was so unbearable that he sucked in cold air, but it was difficult to let him go.

So under such a deadlock, the two of them were intimate for a long time.

The little reunion was so happy. The father and the mother were together. They looked so loving and looked like they wanted to be together forever, so they were not depressed. The two people behind them sent the children back.

Zhu Li said to Xiao Tuan Yuan: "Xiao Tuan Yuan, if your parents are so loving, do they have to stay with Xiao Tuan Yuan? It would be better to sleep in Xiao Tuan Yuan's room, with Xiao Tuan Yuan."

Xiao Tuanyuan nodded when he heard this, and said very excitedly: "Okay, okay, dad, come here too, and sleep with the small group members as before. Mom and dad sleep with Xiao Tuanyuan, and the three of us sleep together."