Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221 Finale (Part 2)

The old man was mad to death. This was not just about being mad to death, but he was really mad to death.

The housekeeper saw the old man's heart beating very fast from the side, and soon he was so angry that he passed away and was so frightened that he was completely blinded.

Before he could react, he saw the old man lying on the ground unable to lift himself up. Then he fell to the ground motionless and the housekeeper seemed to be calling the doctor quickly.

After shouting for a long time, no one came up. The housekeeper's hands and feet were so frightened that he quickly went to check the old man's body. He found that the old man was not breathing. This meant that he had died. The housekeeper sat down on the ground in fear.

Do you mean you were pissed off? This person is really angry to death because the child born is not a son but a daughter, so he is angry to death. However, the child is a daughter, so it is not their family's bell. The family will not be able to continue the family line in the future. This root is still broken here. , so it would be strange not to be pissed to death.

The housekeeper doesn't know what to do now. He is older now and has a bulging stomach. The old man is still dead. After the old man dies, he will have no shelter and he doesn't know how he will live in the future.

He panicked instantly, so panicked that his whole body went cold.

...

Wen Guli glanced at the child hurriedly when he took it out. He was not interested in the child at all. What he cared about was his wife. After all, the doctor said there were any risks, and he had to wait until he was pregnant to give birth to the child. , to know whether there will be risks.

So now he is waiting for his wife to come out.

As for what the child looked like, he didn't see clearly at all. He saw his wife behind him and rushed forward impatiently.

After Su Zhien's child was born, half of his life was gone, so he was already in a state of fainting while lying on the bed. The doctor said that it would take at least half a day for him to recover before he woke up.

Wen Guli invited the last doctor over in advance to show him his body. He was afraid that if something happened in the delivery room, he would die. However, he wanted you to be in good health later. Now that the baby is born, there will be no problems. The problem is, his physical indicators are also normal.

...

It was already late at night when Su Zhien woke up. He suddenly woke up and felt very tired. When he opened his eyes, he saw the man next to him motionless and looking at him. He suddenly smiled. After all, it was really worth it to be alive. The happy thing was that he was in so much pain that he felt like he wouldn't survive. He didn't expect to be able to open his eyes and see him, so he happily smiled at him and asked him: "Wen Guli, I'm fine. I'll do it." Here we are, I successfully gave birth to the baby. How about it, is the baby a boy or a girl? Is the baby healthy?"

"Girl, stay healthy."

Su Zhien was very happy to hear that it was a girl. After all, it was a little cotton-padded jacket for two people, so she asked him again: "What does it look like? Is it cute? Does it look like you or me?"

Wen Guli was sitting aside now. Hearing this, he still replied very dullly: "She must be quite cute. She looks more like you."

He didn't ask clearly, he just knew that the child was a girl. He said that he wouldn't care much about the child and no one could take away his love for his wife, not even his own biological child. .