Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211 Your husband paid such a high price to find you

Zhu Li leaned very close to Tu Fei's belly, so he could clearly feel the child in his belly kicking him. He could also clearly feel the child's voice, so he happily touched his belly and Tu Fei. Said: "Do you feel it? The child is moving. The child heard my voice. He just kicked me."

Doi could no longer tell when he was real and when he was fake. He looked so happy now, whether it was real or fake. He didn't reply and just let him look at him so happily.

Zhu Li was quite happy. After all, the child kicked him for the first time, and he clearly felt that he wanted to share it with Tu Fei. However, Tu Fei looked at him with a cold face, giving him such a look that made him a little unhappy.

The two of them were in a particularly tense situation during this period, and they didn't know why.

He also coaxed him and came to see him every day, but every time he didn't give him a good look. Now he is so happy to share this matter with him, but in the end he still has a cold face, which makes him look at him. It was quite uncomfortable, and my face turned dark instantly.

He didn't speak, just touched his belly. The only communication between the two of them now was the child. At this moment, the phone in the room rang.

Zhu Li went to answer the call. Qian Yanyan specifically asked for the phone number of this place before, so she called him. Zhu Li answered the call and heard the voice over there.

Qian Yanyan's delicate voice came from the other end of the phone, asking him: "Zhu Li, where are you now? The time is up, you have to come back and accompany me to the prenatal check-up. We have made an appointment, and the doctor is an expert. It is difficult to make an appointment. If you miss the time, you will have to wait next time. Our child cannot bear this injustice, so you come back quickly and we will go to the prenatal check-up together. It will be bad if we miss the time."

The room was extremely quiet now. No one spoke. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, so naturally the voice on the other end of the phone was heard. Doi immediately raised his eyes after hearing the voice on the other end. The way he answered the phone.

When Zhu Li heard what was said over there, he subconsciously turned around and looked at Tu Fei's expression. He was afraid that he would hear it, so he hid it and said, "I'll go back in a minute. I have something to do outside now."

Qian Yanyan was also very happy. After hearing this, she said to him: "Okay, be careful on the way back. I'll wait for you at home."

Zhu Li didn't say too much for fear that if he said too much, the little fat man would feel unhappy after hearing it, so he hung up the phone. At this moment, he took the suit jacket lying next to him and was about to put it on. He left, looked at Tufei and said, "I'm leaving first. I have something to do when I go back. I'll come see you later."

Doi still didn't want to say a word, but he was too depressed. When he was about to open the door and leave, he asked him for help: "Can I leave and get some fresh air? You've been keeping me locked in this room. , I'm really bored, I want to go out."

Zhu Li's face became serious when he heard this, and his face became very dangerous when he saw it. He refused directly and said in a cold voice: "Just give birth to the child. Where do you want to go after you give birth to the child?" I can let you ventilate, but it's still very dangerous if you haven't given birth to the baby yet, so just stay here and give birth to the baby."

Zhu Li is really scared now. He is afraid that Tu Fei will take the child and run away, so he can only wait until he gives birth to the child and take the child away. He won't be able to run away even if he wants to. After all, he knows what he thinks. , he will definitely feel sorry for the child. When the child is taken away, it will be impossible for him to escape.