Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you

Wen Guli hurriedly got off the bus and ran to the Su family.

Because he had long legs, he ran fast. After a while, he arrived directly at the door of their house. There was no one in their house now.

Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian had something to do, so the door was closed now. He pushed the door. After it couldn't be pushed open, he took a few steps back, violently stretched out his long legs, and kicked it open. this door.

The old wooden door in this rural area was also unstable and would open directly after being kicked.

When Su Zhien was in despair, he immediately cheered up when he heard the sound of the door being kicked. He ran to the door, patted the door and called him: "Wen Guli, is it you? Did you kick the door? I'm here!" I'm here!"

After Wen Guli patted the door, he immediately went over and patted the door twice when he heard the sound.

After Wen Guli heard his voice, he was sure that he was inside. He looked at the lock, and then shouted to the person inside: "You step back and hide in the corner. I'm afraid I'll get hurt by kicking the door." you."

After Su Zhien said "ok", he automatically hid in the corner and waited for him to open the door and then said "ok" to him.

Wen Guli was so angry that he kicked open the lock with one kick. If the door was cracked, it was not strong. There was no way to open it because he was not strong enough. Now he used all his strength. The brute force came out and opened the door.

Su Zhien saw his fierce expression, with a sinister aura, and the light from outside shone on him from behind.

At this moment, Wen Guli was like a god appearing to protect him. Su Zhien was stunned as his heartbeat had never been so exaggerated at this moment.

I really want to rush over and hug him, hug him tightly and feel the warmth in his arms.

I really want to hug him.

But Su Zhien didn't dare, just looked at him like this.

When Wen Guli was sure that Su Zhien was fine, he breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at him as if he was frightened, he stretched out a hand towards him and said to him in a low and gentle voice that could squeeze out water: "Su Zhien, Come here, let me hug you."

Su Zhien was overwhelmed by his words and walked towards him. Before he could speak, he held him in his arms with one hand.

...

When Wen Guli left with Su Zhien, he handed Tu Fei a fifty cent note and said, "Take it to buy some sweets."

Tufei was so moved that he covered his mouth. He was so happy, really so happy. He also had fifty cents. How many things could he buy with fifty cents these days?

He watched the two of them leave and waved.

Then I actually took 50 cents to buy candies and eat them.

Wen Guli told Su Zhien about the Su Tu report on the way. It should be difficult for him to return to the village at this time, and he was not afraid of being disturbed.

When Su Zhien heard this, he was actually more afraid that Cai Xiaohong knew about him. If he came back, he really didn't dare to think about what Cai Xiaohong would do to him.

He came and went to Yangcheng for at least more than three days. If he disappeared for three days without working, Cai Xiaohong would definitely kill him.

While Su Zhien was thinking about it, he had already followed Wen Guli on the train.

They didn't buy a hard sleeper. It's hard to buy a hard sleeper these days. You need a letter of introduction, and it's much more expensive. You can still get through ten hours of hard sleep, so Su Zhien asked to buy a hard seat.

Wen Guli could also find a way to get a letter of introduction, but thinking that the two of them could stick together on the hard seat, he didn't say anything and sat on the hard seat with him.

After Wen Guli found the seat, he put the two people's luggage on the overhead shelf, and then pulled Su Zhien to sit down.

Probably seeing through his worries, Wen Guli touched his head and comforted him and said, "I will take you away. Wait a moment. When the university notice comes, we will leave. In the future, I will not let anyone else It's not okay for me to bully you myself."