Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!

Wen Guli was still trembling when he said this. After all, he was used to being rejected by him before, so now he was afraid that he would reject him again, and he was also afraid that he was playing tricks on him.

So I was looking forward to his reaction after I finished speaking.

When Su Zhien heard this, she looked up at him with wet tears, but his eyes were very big and lively, and he looked very cute. He grabbed his waist in a very embarrassed manner, and his voice was very special. Xiaoxiao, because she was shy and embarrassed, her ears turned completely red and said to him: "I already took the initiative to kiss you just now. If I didn't like you, how could I kiss you? Who said I wouldn't answer? Should I be dating you? I already agreed to date you when we were intimate. I always thought that the two of us were dating, don't you think so? "

It's really not his style to be so proactive, so he was very shy when he spoke, and his ears were getting redder and redder.

This was the first time Wen Guli heard such proactive words from him. He was sure that the two of them were talking about each other. He was so excited that he grabbed his hand, then pressed him on the bed and started kissing him fiercely.

He finally got his wife, and this was the first time that his wife promised him that she wanted to have sex with him.

So he was excited and wanted to do what he had just wanted to do before: kissing his wife on the mouth, so he held him down on the bed and kissed his mouth desperately.

Su Zhien was frightened when she saw how ferocious he looked. His mouth was blocked by him before he could speak, and he kept biting her.

The wet nurse walked in just at this time and asked as soon as she opened the door: "Gu Li, I bought you ribs. How about eating ribs tonight?"

As soon as the nanny opened the door and saw such a scene, she was so ashamed that she quickly turned her head and covered her eyes.

"Hey, you young people really don't know how to restrain themselves. You come here in broad daylight, and you don't know how to bear to come back at night! It's so embarrassing, really. I'm leaving, I'm going out Yes, I'll stew pork ribs for you tonight."

When the wet nurse saw them both lying on the bed, she thought they were doing that kind of thing, so she quickly left her place for them and went out to lock the door.

Wen Guli: "..."

Su Zhien: "..."

Su Zhien was startled when he heard his mother's voice and quickly got up from the bed.

Then he was really embarrassed. He hid in his arms and hammered his body and said, "It's all your fault. Your mother must have seen the way we looked just now. What did you want your mother to think of me? I'm like this." He didn't even tell your mother about our relationship. He must have thought that I was an irregular boy, that I was...a casual person. Would your mother have a bad impression of me? Oh my god? what to do."

Wen Guli watched his little Zhien making up a play on his own and couldn't stop laughing. He quickly pinched his cheeks to stop him: "Stop worrying about this for me. My mother is already here." You know that I like you and that there is a person like you. He keeps asking me to bring you to the house to see you. I don't dare to scare you. My mother likes you very much, so don't be afraid."

What he said was indeed correct. The wet nurse liked Su Zhien very much.

Wen Guli liked Su Zhien, and he was very public about it. He wanted everyone to know, and he wanted everyone in the world to know that Su Zhien was his wife.

When I first fell in love with him, I told my wet nurse about the person I liked.

After the wet nurse knew that there was such a person, she went to get to know him. She found that this child was really kind. Although he was born in a bad family, he always helped others with things and his academic performance was also good. It was just too miserable. Being bullied by family members.

The wet nurse also knew that the reason why Wen Guli liked Su Zhien was probably because of the same experience as herself. She had not been liked by her family since she was a child and had never felt the feeling of being loved.

Therefore, two people suffer from the same problem. The nanny didn't stop her, nor did she have any dislike. After all, she was just a nanny, taking care of Wen Guli when he grew up. She was just a servant, so she had no right to care about his affairs. In the world of their young people, Wen Guli As long as Gu Li likes it.

...

Although Wen Guli said that his mother liked Su Zhien very much, Su Zhien still felt uneasy. After all, it was the first time to meet his parents. He met his parents just after they got together, and his mother also saw them. Kissing each other like this... it felt a bit too romantic, and he was very embarrassed.

But the two of them stayed in the room for too long, and they had to go out during dinner time.

Wen Guli saw that Su Zhien was awkward and refused to go out, so he pulled him to the door. Seeing that he still refused to leave, Wen Guli pulled his pants in a warning manner and said, "Why don't you go out? If you don't go out, I will take off your pants." ."

Wen Guli said, really trying to take off his pants, which startled him. He quickly grabbed his pants, stared at him angrily, and cursed a gangster in shame.

Wen Guli smiled when he heard this. He didn't defend himself. On the contrary, he liked the title very much: "Am I a rogue like this? There will be even more rogues in the future."

As he said that, Wen Guli's original hand was behind his buttocks and pinched his buttocks.

Reminding him that this is the place behind.

Su Zhien: "..." Ahhhhhh! He is really good and bad! !

...

The wet nurse had prepared the meal. She originally wanted to call them, but they both came out, so there was no need to call them. After putting the rice on the table, she said with a smile: "Come out! Come on, hurry up." Let's eat. I've already prepared it. Zhien, it's just some home-cooked food. Just make do with it. I didn't know you were coming, so I didn't prepare it in advance. There are no vegetables sold in the market now, so I only have it at home. That's all for now, just eat like this. Next time you come, tell Auntie earlier and Auntie will prepare something delicious for you."

Su Zhien was embarrassed by the nanny's kind words, and quickly said: "It's okay, auntie, I can eat any dish if you don't pick one. So don't do anything specially for me, I can eat it. Rural children, no." Picky eater."

The wet nurse nodded with satisfaction, still liking the child's upbringing, "That's it, sit down and eat quickly."

Wen Guli pushed him over to eat. Su Zhien sat next to Wen Guli. Wen Guli kept putting meat into his bowl because he knew that he usually ate leftovers or drank porridge and water at home. , except being with him, I have never eaten meat, so I have been feeding him vegetables.

Su Zhien was embarrassed to be looked at by his nanny like this, except for her look that told him to stop picking up food, as it would be bad for his mother to see it.

After finishing a bowl of rice, in order to praise his aunt, he said that her cooking was delicious, which made the nanny smile happily and her mouth was sweet.

Then the wet nurse took the bowl that she was busy with and was about to go into the kitchen to serve him another bowl of rice.

After the wet nurse entered the kitchen, Su Zhien looked at Wen Guli and reminded him: "Wen Guli, don't give me so much meat in front of your mother. It's not good to be seen."

"I just like to feed you like a pig." When Wen Guli heard this, he suddenly lowered his head and kissed him. He was kissed and fell silent, his face was very ashamed!